Monday, November 07, 2005

Mummy's back!

Just thought I'd update my blog for the sake of it.. and since I would very much like other people to update theirs.. it wouldn't be fair if I didn't update mine either..

I've been listening to the music from P&P on the movie's official website. That's definately one of the good things about the movie. Beautiful soundtrack!

I'm waiting for 24 to come on.. I'm really into that show.. well not REALLY coz I haven't been watching every episode.. but the one I saw on thursday night was really good.. and since there's only 2 episodes to go I might as well enjoy it. I haven't been watching this season of Alias.. but my friend told me that Irina (her mother) is still alive!!! *shock horror*. Unbelievable, I should have known. Though I think it's a bit stupid how they keep killing off people only to find out that that person didn't actually die for some reason or another.. it's getting kind of old. But I'm glad she's not dead because I thought she was a really interesting character. Anyway... still don't feel compelled to watch it though because it's on too late. Besides, this thursday's the final anyway. Maybe I'll rent it on dvd some time when it comes out. I'm planning on renting the previous series of 24 because I haven't seen any of them except the one that's on now.

My Mum's back! Yay! I think out of all things.. I missed talking to her the most. She brought back lots of ole2 (presents from indo) =D. It's good to have her back safe and sound.

I watched The Mummy last night. That is such a GOOD movie!! It's just got all the requirements of the genre. Brendan Fraser's character is so macho and fearless, hehe.. The epitomy of the brave hero.. and Rachel Weisz's character is so witty and daring, not to mention pretty. I love it! Plus there's those great characters on the side like Jonathan and Beni. Good comic relief. The movie's got a little of everything; comedy, romance, history, action, and thrills. Definately one of my favourites.

I'm in a movie mood for some reason. *shrugs*

Anyway.. that'll be sufficient for now. Peace out.


"I bet you're thinking, 'what's a place like me doing in a girl like this?' "
- [a drunken] Evelyn


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i liked it very much.. [ the mummy movie] i remember clearly taping it but i can't find it.. so yea i watched.. i prefer the 2nd one actually.. more funny.. with the son..!
good thing your mum is back.. so you don't have to do all that extra work..thats wat i like best!!

Anonymous said...

ooo.. i loved the mummy!!!! he is soo funny and cute and such a hero.. lol.. and she is really pretty too.. love the side characters too.. i cant remember what happened in the second one..

i bet u must be happy to get ur mum back.. less housework.. hehhe.. jks..

Anonymous said...

Tommy: Tommy!!!! I can't believe it!! Well... anyway... I guess everyone has different tastes.. but still!! how can you not LOVE that movie! If you haven't even watched it i'm gonna nong you on the head!

Huey: yeah I like the second one too.. but the first one is really good. They both have their perks I guess. yeah the boy's really cute in the second one! And I love the fight between nefertiti and anek-whatever her name is! So cool!
Lol.. that's definately an upside to having my mum at home.

Jenny: yeah.. great movies! The 2nd one is kinda similar..