Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My brother got married on the weekend!! How surreal!! Very cool though. I had an excellent day. Soooo much fun and a lot of celebrating. Even did a lil bit of dancing at the reception (which I actually enjoyed even though I can't dance). Taking photos was tiring but fun. I thoroughly enjoyed the ceremony. I had chills running down my spine when the acapella group sang. They were soooooo beautiful!!! Slept over at Susan and Steph's house the night before and we did our nails while watching the American President (which I LOVE!) and got up early to get our hair and make-up done. Sue's dress was soooo beautiful!! I want one just like it if I get married.. lol. I loved the food at the reception and I looooooooved the place!! I wanna have my wedding reception there too!! lol. The church was sooooooo beautiful too!!! I wanna get married in that church as well!! haha...Okies anyway here are some photos... more coming soon!!

My cousin and I



My Aunty from Indo and I.

The beautiful Bride and Groom!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: