Everything's simpler in point form..
Currently:
- watching The ARIAs
- addicted to One Tree Hill
- falling in love with The Wreckers (Michelle Branch & Jessica Harp).. wanna get their album!!
- loving Clear Channel Music's Stripped section and Aol Sessions
- enjoying James Morrison's music.. another album I think I wanna get.
- still addicted to Sudokus
Recently:
- scratched my car
- bought The Fray's album.. and it's so damn good!
- been studying at UNSW's new law library.. it's so funky!!
- did 3 exams.. 4 more to go
- realised that Teddy Geiger's songs are alright..
- joined MySpace.. but dunno if I'll end up using it..
- bought 1st season of One Tree Hill, Princess Diaries 1 & 2, and Suddenly 30... felt like some chick flicks..
- broke my capo so now I have to buy a new one.. preferably one that's not plastic ;P
hmm ok.. wow.. my life's been pretty uneventful.. which, disregarding sheer laziness.. is the reason why I haven't updated in a long long time.. just tired of thinking.. haha.
Okies well.. I'm off to do some not-thinking now.. laterz!
No comments:
Post a Comment