Can you believe it?
Yay! I'm done! It's all oooooover! =D
So people have been asking me what I've been up to.. lol well today I actually did some manual labour! Yup that's right.. little janjan's been working hard!
So as you know my brother's married and he conveniently left behind a whole lot of junk (i.e. textbooks, textbooks and did I mention.. textbooks... yeah it's kinda putting a damper on my celebration coz man.... uni looks tough!).. so I have a lovely computer desk in my old room that I have been wanting to move into my new room (used to be brother's room) coz the computer was previously on this big fat desk and it was really bad for you posture... so anyway.. I finally had the time to do it!!!!
So first I had to move all his big fat uni textbooks off the shelf so I could carry it to the other end of my house, which fortunately.. isn't that far a distance... especially when you use a computer chair as a trolley (resourceful, I know!).. so.. it was actually quite difficult... but in the end my room's been made over and it's totally awesome!!
I still have a whole pile of school junk to get rid of.. so if anyone wants to buy text books off me or maybe wants my notes (I'm not gonna give u my school work coz you're gonna accumulate so much of your own junk.. so really I'm doing you a favour.. but yeah.. i'll give whoever wants my study notes.. although most of them are incomplete... hahaha).. so if anyone wants anything.. let me know... I'll make a list of things to sell and things I'm giving away.
So how do I feel?!?!? I can finally watch unlimited number of dvds (but I don't think I'm gonna do much of that just yet coz... I was kinda doing that during my exams... although now I don't have to feel guilty about it.. there are some other things at the top of my list.. ) .. but I did watch Walk the Line. Yeah it was pretty good! Especially at the end.. I cried.. yess good movies are the ones that make you cry! lol jks.. =P
I especially cannot wait to get back on my guitar... not that I haven't been playing lately (lol me and steph actually jammed a bit at her place.. when I kinda should've gone home and studied... lol but it was totally worth it..).. but I haven't been playing as much... so I finally organised all my guitar tabs coz they were just all over the place and it was so bad when I wanted to play something and then I didn't know where the tab was.. even though I knew I had it somewhere... So they're all in a folder now (although... I think I'm still missing some! grr that's so annoying!!).. and there are some new ones I've been wanting to learn.. so yeah I can't wait to do that!!!
So tomorrow is pretty much the last day I have to myself for a while. On friday I'm meeting up with the rest of my schoolies coz they're all doing chem.. and then we're just gonna sit, chat, hang out, and talk about next week which is gonna be really jam packed!!!
Sat and Sun are all booked out with churchies stuff.. and then on Monday looks like me n my schoolies are going shopping.. then tuesday, Huey's b'day!! Yay... is it shopping again?? Lol I dunno but anyway.. there's gonna be A LOT of shopping.. which reminds me...
There's a lot of things that I need to get... like formal stuff.. a capo for my guitar (no I'm not lazy!! I just have small hands alright!! I can't reach all the chords!! And besides.. even the pros use capos!).. and other stuff... and I was sooo bummed because I really don't have that much money now coz I splurged most of it all with retail therapy during my exams... and you know what.... my Mum, so sweet... gave me money to go and buy the stuff I need... sort of like a congratulations thing... but maybe u're thinking "why's that sweet? that's what mum's are for!"... lol it was just sweet that she gave it to me after all my exams were done and not before as like... a bribe or something... hehe... and plus I really needed some money.. and it's kinda my fault that I didn't have much coz I spent it.. coz I get pocket money every week right, and I'm supposed to manage that, you know.. save a little, spend if I need to.. but yeah.. I dunno.. it was so sweet of her...
Okies so getting back to my busy schedule.. tuesday, Huey's b'day... then Wed.. dunno.. bumming around at jenny's probably? I think we have to go to school and get our references actually.. And then on thursday is our formal!! So that's gonna be hectic.. getting ready and stuff... but I'm kinda don't really care about it.. lol.. but yeah it's gonna be fun seeing everyone dressed up coz u know.. it's school.. we don't see each other dressed up very often.
Hmmmmm and after I get my reference.. then I guess I'll have to make up my resume and start looking for work! Aww so sad.. haha... I wanna party some more... but maybe I'll get bored of it after a while haha..
Oh and I can't wait till a turn 18 coz I wanna go see some music gigs and stuff... e.g. I heard rumours that The Wreckers might be coming in January so.. a lot of these things are over 18s only.. and yay I'll finally be able to go.. hopefully some other good bands will have gigs..
Ooo and I made a video.. a while ago actually.. during the last holidays (once again.. when I should've been studying).. of my schoolies and all the fun memories.. hehe it always makes me laugh.. definately very nostalgic for me..
I'm glad that for me, this year wasn't just stress stress stress coz of the HSC... my friends and I had sooo much fun and it's just damn good to laugh a lot so for you guys just starting now... remember to have fun too!! Coz that's what's gonna make this year memorable...! And you do want to remember it.. but the HSC really isn't that big of a deal.. especially once you're on the other side of it... I mean... after a few exams you just get used to it and it's just really like another day, another exam... nothing out of the ordinary.. hehe
I'm definately gonna miss all my friends =( ... hopefully we'll still keep in touch but it's still not the same, especially after seeing each other 5 days of the week for so long..! You'll never get it back so enjoy it while u can ppl!!
Oh and yeah... it was soo great to go to the unsw library and have friends to study with.. a lot of fun and good memories there too... lol but don't get me wrong.. we did study.. up until lunch at least.. then we kinda got restless.. me as in, manda and me... lol.. sorry to the guys.. lol and even cindy studied with us too... lol
I haven't told anyone about me and manda's experience at Pinangsia.. it was hilarious... but probably a had-to-be-there moment.. anyway it was involving a fly and chilli sauce... haha use your imagination ;)
Hmmm okies anyway... I'm gonna get away from my computer now coz it's so sad to sit here for hours just wasting time.. just wanted to catch you guys up! And now I've written too much.. it's all this excess capacity my brain now has.. =P
Smell ya's later!
No comments:
Post a Comment