

I think the pictures say it all.. yes it was so unbelievably fun! Our feet were dead tired by the end of the night.. everyone was literally limping! =)
So what else have I been up to this week.. well on Monday we went shopping at Parramatta.. which has a nice new look to it.. So I got a nice bag.. definately needed one.. so happy with it..
Tuesday we went to Jenny's for Huey's 18th! It was sooo fun.. I don't know why coz we didn't really do much.. haha. Just played PS2 (eye toy, burnout revenge, tekken), played pass the parcel (with some.... hmm, interesting gifts), hit a pinata (hard work actually.. but it was good stress relief!), and watched dvds, oh and cooked a bit.. not really..
Wednesday.. I just bummed around at home. I got the 2nd Season of One Tree Hill so I've been addicted to that..
Yesterday was our formal..
and today... slept over at Jenny's place after the formal.. which was fun.. I was squashed in a bed with bob and huey.. nice and cosy like sardines in a can! lol =P .. so woke up there.. had breakfast.. played some jenga.. then went home... and here I am!
So that's the play by play people.. nothing much planned for next week.. guess the yr 12 One-Wayers should get cracking on our "presentation".. have no idea what we're gonna do hehe..
Laterz..
No comments:
Post a Comment