Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Surprise Par-tay!

My friends chucked me a surprise party today during our free!! Omgosh I was sooo gobsmacked!! I had no idea (the sneaky lil things!). They brought chips and drink and we took lots of random photos (haha they're the best ones) and they got me 2 presents! The first one I opened was Angels & Demons by Dan Brown. Wow I've been wanting to read that actually in the past few days (since I saw a lady on the train reading it). I've heard lots of people say they like it better than The Da Vinci Code. Hmm have to find some time to get stuck into it (probably won't be much of a problem).

So after I opened that.. I started feeling out the second present (as you do) and I was starting to get excited coz I thought I could feel dvds.. and then one of my friends said "Oh yeah.. it's a book.. you're favourite ones!" and I'm thinking.. "Oh man, another book!" lol.. "Hmm I wonder what it could be!". So then I start unwrapping it... and it wasn't a book at all... it was ALIAS: The Second Season!!! Hahahaha I was speechless!! Omgosh it was the sweetest thing ever!! That's definately my favourite season and I've been wanting to get it for sooo long now.. lol. Coolest friends in the world!!

I finished watching the Complete First Season of Gilmore Girls the other day (no not in the whole day!!)... suuuuuch a good season. I think it's the best. So I'm sooo in-love with it that I'm watching it the second time around haha. Just soo witty and hilarious!! It's brilliant. I'm really glad I bought it in Indo (coz they don't sell it here!!). Cost me a bit but definately worth every penny.

Now I can get stuck into Alias!! Haha can't wait. Tv series on dvds are actually really cool coz sometimes you feel like watching a show but it's not on for a few days.. but with dvds you can just watch them whenever you like!!! Very cool.. and 6 discs for only around $50! That's pretty good if you ask me.

Looking forward to Prisonbreak tonight! Wentworth Miller... (sigh)... lol. My friend and I are crazy bout him.. it's so funny. But I really like the storyline too... gripping.. though sometimes not too believable.. interesting show. I wish it wasn't on at the same time as House though..

Anyyyyway... gotta get back to the "good stuff" (h/w).. Sorry for not blogging very often. Just can't seem to find the time. I'm stressing about Uni choices now... gosh! What a dilemna!



Hmm this is tricky.. =P


"I see the word dvd!"


And there's my reaction.. lol


My friends and I.. thanks sooo much!!! =D


No comments: