Monday, February 27, 2006

Tag Four

Tagged by Deb


Four jobs I’ve ever had in my life:

- Shop assistant @ Glory Printing
- Maccaz chick
(yeah that's where the resume ends..)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
- Little Women (just the opening song gets me riveted)
- The Sound of Music
- Star Wars (*sings "Star Wars theme song"*.. you gotta love it man!)
- North & South (BBC)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
- Alias
- Gilmore Girls
- Prisonbreak
- Desperate Housewives

Four places I have lived:
- Jakarta
- St Claire
- Kensington
- Mascot

Four places I have been on vacation:
- Jakarta & Bandung
- Melbourne
- New Zealand (Sth Island)
- Gold Coast

Four websites I visit daily:
(I don't really visit sites daily but.. these are the most frequent)
- Hotmail
- my blog
- other people's blogs
- Google

Four of my favourite foods:
- Pempek Palembang (@ Kensington)
- Vietnamese (Pho, rice rolls, vermicelli salad)
- Some of Mum's cooking (Sop Buntut; this chicken or pork and kidney bean soup; ikan or cumi with nasi, sambal terasi, lalap, and sayur asam)
- Green Tea icecream

Four places I would rather be right now: - Europe (Italy, Switzerland, Austria, the list goes on..)
- Symphony at the Movies
- At home reading Angels & Demons
- The cinema

Four people I am tagging:
- Cindy
- Jemz
- Manda
- Paolz

No comments: