Tuesday, February 13, 2007
So haven't been doing much since my last post. Finished watching Gilmore Girls.. it was pretty good but just a shame that I watched spoilers before hand (they really do spoil em for you.. it's a double edged sword).
I went to the dentist on Saturday with my mum.. then we decided to go to alexandria because she needed to buy some beads at her favourite bead shop =) .. so while we were in the area, I stopped by at Allans to check out their acoustic/electric selection. Nothing much in my price range, which is a shame.
Then we decided to go to catch a ferry to Watson's Bay and eat seafood and ice cream.. hehe. It was really nice =)
Yesterday went to my school friends house so my group could catch up coz we hadn't seen each other for a while. It was a bit of a pain getting there, especially in the rain.. but it was worth it. We just ate, watched Happy Feet and Dreamgirls (which is pretty good) and played EyeToy, Need for Speed, and Singstar.
I got a late birthday present from my friend Moni.. this really beautiful glass box and yummy chocolates inside (mostly with some form of liquor in them =P) and some pretty candles. So niiiiceeee =D
Cleaned up my table and shelves today, to make room for uni stuff. Nothing much else planned for this week. More bumming I suppose. (sigh) Only a few weeks to go now!
okie day cheerio then.. gonna go find something to do -_-;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment