Had a really nice night tonight. Went to dinner with two close girlfriends from church and just had a good time sharing and praying together. Ate mexican (something different!) and then had dessert close by. It was just really really nice to spend some time praying together (in an intimate setting =P hahah.. sorry inside joke) and getting emotional (as we girls tend to do). Definately the highlight of my week. Looking forward to more nights like that.
More to blog about but I'd say that's the most significant. Uni work is keeping me busy but I'm still trying to find time to do other things.. prioritise you know. Hopefully I can get by.
Bit of an exaggeration but I thought this was funny:
"Hey, do you know that if the entire population of China walked by, the line would never end because of the rate of population increase? That's my to-do list -- every Chinese person in the world" -- Lorelai, from Gilmore Girls
Omgosh omgosh OMGOSH!! Brooke Fraser's playing at the Basement this month but raaatttssss! Tickets all sold out.. wish I'd known earlier. $19.20!!! (sigh) -_-;;
No comments:
Post a Comment