Saturday, May 12, 2007

EQUIP 07 Aftermath..

Pray that the talks today won't just go in one ear and out the other, with us saying to one another "The talks were really good today" and letting that be the end of it. Pray for us to be uncompromised women living for God. Cheers.

Some challenging and thought-provoking words for a very challenging and thought-provoking day.

When I look in the mirror
At the girl in front of me
Just a hazy reflection
Of all the things I wanna be
I'm so frustrated
By all the compromise!
I'm so embarassed
By the way I feast on their hollow lies
When your truth is so much sweeter
And your love is so much deeper

- Your Love Changes Me by Nathan Tasker


Take my life
And let it be consecrated Lord to Thee

Take my lips
And let them be filled with messages from Thee

Take my will and make it thine
Take my heart, it is thine own

Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee

Ever, only, all for Thee

- Take My Life by Frances R. Havergal


Am I lost or just less found,
On the straight or on the roundabout of the wrong way?
Is this a soul that stirs in me,
Is it breaking free, wanting to come alive?

`Cause my comfort would prefer for me to be numb
And avoid the impending birth
Of who I was born to become

For we, we are not long here
Our time is but a breath
So we better breathe it
And I, I was made to live
I was made to love
I was made to know you

- C.S. Lewis Song by Brooke Fraser

No comments: