Hey hey!
The last two days have been a major bludge. No point coming to school really. My exams finished on Wednesday.. so most people weren't planning to come on thursday and friday. But my friends and I came because one of our friends (vice captain) had to come.. coz there was a graduation assembly... and... because we were throwing her a surprise congratulations party!! So we'd told her that after the assembly (period 2) we were gonna go watch a movie... but instead we walked her to this little park (apparently known as the "makeout park") and surprised her. There was cake and chips and lollies and the usually party things. One of the girls bought salsa.. which was not only ole de paso (instead of Doritos) and it was bacon flavoured!! And she's muslim. And a few of the other girls were muslim too. Lol.. funny how you could miss that.
So after that we went back to school because some of us had to go to maths in 5th period to get our 2unit paper back. I guess I'm satisfied with the mark I got.. and should be too. We also got some of our english paper back too. So far, the results are good... but... we'll just have to wait and see the rest of them.. lol.
Today I went because there was a muck-up assembly. It didn't turn out that good but it was still alright. At least they made the effort. The year 12s this year are pretty interesting. My year, we're pretty boring. There's not that many "characters". Oh actually... my friend Tanya's a bit of a character. Mmm yeah... but she's just crazy. Usually the yr 12s make fun of teachers and stuff.. it's pretty funny... but I guess slack too. Hopefully they don't take it seriously.
After period 2 we walked to the Ritz to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The beginning's cool... but I dunno... I got kinda bored after a while. It was such a weird weird movie.. and the Oompa Loompas were just...... majorly weird!! But I guess... can't expect anything else from Tim Burton. It didn't really have much of a storyline.. but I guess that's not their fault. It was kinda sweet though. While I was watching it I was having all these cravings for candy. "Like a kid in a candy store" - it's so true.
Tomorrow I'm going to my friend's house in St Ives. I heard it's gonna be hot tomorrow. Hope there's no bushfire! lol. But she's got a pool so that's good. We're gonna have a BBQ and swim or watch dvds. I'm just glad to get out of the house and be with people.
My holidays are gonna be soooo free! We havnt been given any assignments or work to do. The teachers told us to just enjoy our last holidays before the HSC. I dunno what I'm gonna do with myself though. Can't sit home and watch dvds EVERY DAY! If only I could drive on my own than there's so much things we could do. I wanna go swimming and play tennis or bball.. hang out with friends. But we'll probably never end up doing anything.
A girl is having a birthday party on tuesday but I don't think I'll go. The deal with parties is that the birthday person pays for lunch or whatever.. and the friends bring presents. But I think this girl is gonna make us pay for lunch ourselves.. and I think she expects a present on top of that. I dunno. Maybe I'm just being cheap or shallow but... I don't think that was the way it's supposed to go. Plus I'm not really that close to her so spending a whole day with people that I'm not comfortable with doesn't sound very fun.
I've been watching my tapes of Alias Season 2. Yup.. that's right. I taped the whole season 2 and 3. It's cheaper than buying the dvds. I quite like Season 2. It's got the mother. She was interesting. The third one was kinda weird. All these weird twists here and there. And now with Season 4 - it's turning into a soap opera! Lol anyway.. love it for the action and suspense.
I've been watching way too much tv lately. Just doesn't seem like anything else to do. Anyway.. I think I've bored you long enough. I'll let you get back to wateva you were doing before you mistakenly stumbled onto my blog. Have fun! Cya.
Friday, September 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
it wasn't the make out park... that one was further down.. it's much bigger.. it would be a little difficult to make out. [not like i would know anything about that]
you know what?!?!..
i should get out more often.. maybe a movie marathon..!.. but WHOS HOUSE...??..
maybe YOURS.! cos we haven't been there yet...
about that girl that is having the party i think i'm might go you know to get out of the house.. but WHAT TO GET HER..?!!?
i could just write an IOU...
how do you know she'll make us pay ourselves?? maybe she'll be nice..
Tommy: I'd love to put more effort into which way. What more exactly can I do though?
Sandy: Yup she is.. just like you.. hehe *wink*
Huey: Yeah come to my house and we'll have a marathon!! Lol and we can cook some stuff because.. there's not gonna be much food.. haha! Yeah anyway... we'll plan it =D.
You should go to her party.. and if she makes you pay then oh well.. hehe. But I'm still not going.. sorry. Have fun =D
yeh movie marathon sounds great.. hope im invited.. lol.. if not i'll still walk over.. hehe...
JBo: duh you're invited! Walk over.. it would take you a while.. lol. but you could catch a train and then walk over.. lol. One stop.. hmmm. Seems like a waste of money aye.
Paols: Yeah it's really becoming one of those shows.. so many twists.. that's why it's almost like a really bad soap opera. But the earlier seasons were much better. But the action's good, suspense.. and jennifer garner's really cool.. lol.. and now her half sister is as well. Anyway.. don't worry. Lol. You could always rent the dvds.. I think? =D
Post a Comment