Hey hey!
Hmm how should I start this post? Nothing too important.. I'm just a bit bored at the moment. At Mum's office and she's doing some filling and gonna go home in about 10 minutes so no point studying now..
My exams are next week and I am very unprepared. I nearly had a nervous breakdown on tuesday after my maths ext. class because we were doing practice papers and I couldn't even do some questions on the 2U!! I was totally stressing because all this time I've thought 2U is pretty easy.. but farout! I was miserable the rest of the day.. until I woke up in the morning.. had a shower.. felt refreshed.. and 1st period was maths again.. D'oh!
But I've been feeling a tiny little bit better. Guess it's my fault because I haven't been studying much this week. I just can't bring myself to do it after school... I feel mentally drained enough as it is. One thing's for sure.. I'm winging english. You know what sucks.. I have a 2 hour english exam with 2 essay questions.. then an hour break... then a 2 hour economics exam with TWO MORE ESSAYS!! aiyayai! I think my hand's gonna fall off!!
On a lighter note... we picked our jersey designs today. How exciting! Except the design I want is not gonna get chosen. Not too happy with the one that was most popular but eh.. what can you do. Gonna cost $80 though! Ouch!
Ooo and........ I bought Mary Poppins today on dvd for only $16.95. Yes very asian. But pretty cool... I'd been thinking whether I should get it or not and then there was a sale so... problem solved!! I haven't actually seen the whole thing in a row but it's such a good movie! Like... everytime I'm feeling down... it'd be on the Disney Channel... and I'd watch it and afterwards I'd feel so happy!! Lol... dunno why... it's just one of those movies.. Same like Sound of Music.. which I watched again last weekend. I just love the music.. puts me in a good mood it does... lol.
I forgot to ask a question at least week's Growth Group (we were talking about lust). Is it alright to like... look at a person and think.. "he's hot".. like for example... Brad Pitt.. hehe. I mean.. you're not really lusting after them are you?
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
well i thought i'll blog today.. but couldn't think of anything interesting to blog about.. so this kinda is a short way of bloggin without signin' in..
we know what movie really makes me happy... um....
.....
....
...
..
.
i actually don't know.. i'll get back to you on that one.....
hm...
well technically u had to sign in to comment.. but anyway..
hmm... yes i wonder does such a movie exist? what about Phantom of the Opera?
Post a Comment