Friday, September 30, 2005

Highlights of my week..

  1. Going to my friend's house in St Ives last friday. Though I was on a train most of the day (8 trains to be precise) it was great to just hang with my girls.
  2. Cleaning up all my junk on Tuesday (because now it's over and done with)
  3. Playing tennis on wednesday
  4. Going shopping at Chatswood with my girls yesterday
  5. Trying on bizarre outfits at Myer
  6. Collapsing on a couch at Chatswood Chase after shopping till we literally dropped
  7. Buying the Phantom of the Opera Sountrack (listening to it rather)
  8. Finally watching the Terminal. Such a fabulous movie, I absolutely loved it! Tom Hanks was brilliant and Catherine Zeta Jones was drop dead gorgeous as usual. Lovely character movie with real characters and a sweet plot. Smart, funny, sweet, original. Rent it when you get the chance!!
  9. Renting Pride & Prejudice (BBC) on dvd. Still good the 8th time round *wink*.
  10. Figuring out Do-Re-Mi on guitar with my Mum. She tried to teach me a little something about chords but I didn't quite catch on. Seems so complicated! But nice moment.
  11. Getting to know Huey & Jenny better on the train ride to Chatswood
  12. Being convicted
  13. Mango gelato from Gelatissimo (buy 1 get 1 free coupon)
  14. I also rented In Good Company and Gladiator. Didn't quite like them as much as The Terminal though
  15. Not having to worry about going to sleep early or waking up early (though I do that anyway because the morning sunlight always wakes me up at 8:30)
  16. Knowing I have another week to enjoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it does seem like we did a lot doesnt it.. hehhe.. it was fun... ling wants to go bondi sometime next week.. heheh.. shopping again! lol..

Jen said...

Jbo: man i'm too broke to go shopping again.. sorry.

nalz: hehe dont worry it'll be over soon *wink* .. then u get 3 months break.. =P