Peer Support Picnic!!! Lol ok I know this happened like 2 weeks ago!! But I kept my promise of posting pictures!!
We went to Centennial Park for it.. it was such a nice day and we got this beautiful place by the lake.. it was really cool! My friends and I were talking about how cool it would be to have your wedding there at night with all these white marquees set up and fairy lights with candles and a dance floor with a string quartet by the lake and all. Romantic huh? Ok.. so highly unlikely.. but a girl's gotta dream!
Bob, Ling, Jenny and I were walking past this group of women doing yoga or pilates with their little infant babies sitting close to them.. it was so picturesque!! So naturally we started talking about how we should all have babies around the same time and then do yoga in the park together hehe. Ok so.. highly unlikely once again.. but it's a nice thought isn't it!
We had to give clues to the year 7s who were sorta on a treasure hunt... so we thought that we'd ask them really weird random questions before we gave them their clue.. just for fun.. hehe. So you know.. we'd be all serious about them having to answer this one question.. and then it'd end up being something stupid like "What's 1 + 1?".. "Two? Nope.. sorry, it's a window" or "A window? Nope.. sorry, it's two!"...... "What colour underwear is that chick wearing?"... "Which direction is Woop-Woop?"... "What do you think is in that bird sanctuary over there?".. "Birds.. Nope.. sorry... Emus!!"............................. and then gave them the clue anyway.... Ohhh we had a good time with it. And the cute little year 7s enjoyed it too I think.. hehe.
Then we stuffed ourselves with junk-food... followed by many rounds of Tug-O-War. First time I joined in a got dragged on my butt for about a metre. Contrary to what you would think it was actually kinda fun! Lol.. and besides.. no grass stains! Then the second time it was Yr 11s vs. Yr 10s. We lost that one coz they had a considerably big amount of help from Ms Blackwell who was coordinating Peer Support. But the second time... when we made sure it was purely yr 11s vs yr 10s.. we kicked their............umm... behinds??.. Lol so that was a lot of fun!!
Then we played Duck Duck Goose for a while, which I have to tell u is not the most riveting game i've ever seen... but the kids enjoyed it so whatever! Then we got on the buses back to school and had to listen to the yr 10s singing random show songs to the intermittent complaints of one of the teachers on their horrible taste in music.. and yah.. BSB's "Incomplete" was one of the songs... lol.
Anyway.. all in all it was a great day!! So sweet that one of my friend's Huda made a card for us yr 11s to sign to give to Ms Blackwell for all the stress and hard works she's done throughout the year.. and with a gift too. Apparently she cried when they gave it to her!! How sweet!! Wish I could've been there. I love moments like that! hehe.
Well.. Enjoy!
Thursday, December 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment