Friday, December 30, 2005

Post-Christmas shopping..

Woot woot! =D.. I went shopping to Bondi today with my Mum. My aunty gave me a Westfield voucher for Christmas so I wanted to see if there was anything I wanted to get. In the end I bought a shirt from Cotton On (you know the red one with the stripes), Finding Neverland on dvd, and...................................... The Complete Chronicles of Narnia!!!! (yay! hehe). I got the one with 7 in 1. It's pretty cool.. I like the publishing... but it's rather heavy. But I'd definately recommend it! I mean, at a price of only $26.95, compared to getting the single books together as a set, at a price of $105! Pretty good I reckon.

I've officially got a new favourite shop (dunno what my old favourite shop was =P)..... Borders!! Omgosh it is the coolest shop ever!! It had like more than a dozen copies of Narnia when every other shop had none! Lol... but it's also cool because it's really big and complete.. you could probably find almost anything there.. and there are couches all over the place so you can just sit and read.. and upstairs there's a Gloria Jeans!! The dvds are a bit expensive though.. but you could get good prices on books. I also happened to see the version of Pride & Prejudice (the novel) with the movie poster on the front. It's pretty nice publishing.... but kinda thick in comparison to the Penguin Classics version.

Anyway.. right now I'm reading Prince Caspian and it's reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllly good!! I'm lovin' it!

Tomorrow sleeping over at Cindy's. Gonna go a bit earlier to help out. Not like I'm doing anything else anyway. Looking forward to staying up with friends... gonna be a cool New Year's Eve!!

Hmm.. thinking of getting Jadon Lavik's album.. it sounds really goooood! Only 6 copies left at Koorong so gotta be quick. Might get it for a prezzie for someone...

Okies peace out. Cyaz later!

No comments: