Thursday, December 08, 2005

Play it Cold..

Sorry that it's been a while guys and dolls! I've had all these assessments the past few weeks, but, on the bright side, I have just one more to go on tuesday! Woohoo! Anyone ever realise that after you finish an exam you really don't feel like doing any more school work. Well yeah, that's the feeling I have now. And besides, it is the end of the year after all! But being in year 12, there really isn't anytime to relax anymore.. it's just work work work! But then again.. if you put your life in perspective.. year 12 is only one year of your life.. and we all usually have many more ahead of us.. so why not study your heart out while you can!?!?

Another realisation is that.. there is no such thing as not needing to study before an exam. I learnt this the hard way because my 2U assessment exam was so much harder than I thought it would be.. which could either be on account of me not studying for it.. or on the fact that it was really way too hard for 2U!! Oh well.. I've learnt my lesson.. and took some time to study for my maths ext. paper that I had today.. which seemed alot easier than the 2U. Maybe studying does pay off afterall.. lol.

I've been listening to Coldplay's album X&Y almost everyday this week. One the way to school on the way home.. I've just been playing it over and over again.. and when I'm not playing it on my MD I'm playing it in my head (don't worry Tommy you're not the only one). Don't know what it is about it. I'm just in a Coldplay sorta mood... *shrugs*

One thing that has definately NOT been cold is the weather! Yowza! We had our presentation day in the hall yesterday (no a/c!) and sat there melting for 2 hours!!!! Can't believe how hot it was. I was so glad to get home. Thank you to whoever invented airconditioning. Now maybe they could invent a portable one.. hehe.

Another thing that I hate about summer (besides the fact that the atmosphere turns into a furnace) is cockroaches! Almost every night this week there has been a cockroach or some kind of disgusting insect in my bedroom! I haven't slept there for days now I'm so disgusted! *shudders*

Hmm anyway.. tomorrow I'm going on the Peer Support Picnic at Centennial Park. My friends and I are really only going there for the yr7s. It's pretty hard to miss any hour of school these days.. but.. guess we owe it to them to be there. I just hope it's not that hot.


Every step that you take
Could be your biggest mistake
It could bend or it could break
But that's the risk that you take
- Coldplay What If

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch Tommy! that cut me deep! =P

Sandy.. I said I still have one assessment on tuesday... hehe. Okies I shall change it someday.. just so lazy man!!

jbo said...

yeh that 2 unit was hard.. and i thought the 3 unit was easier too.. i think cuz its mapleson.. but it was still hard..

i hate bugs!!! and cochroaches and insects and every lil thing alive! hehe..