Thursday, December 22, 2005

Tommy's B'day photos!!

Hey.. awesome night. Nice food surprisingly (I'm not too big on chinese) but it was actually pretty nice. Loved the salt and pepper squid.. I was close to licking the plate (haha.. taking a tip out of leonard and kenneth's book).

Mich made orange juice with the orange.. though I saved as many as I could.. lol.. which according to Manda whom we dared to drink it.. tasted like...... "Orange juice.. with some bits of chocolate floating around"... lol. Yeah.. we added some of the cake to it.. only a sprinkle of chocolate!! Totally didn't get any of the games Cindy was teaching everyone.. except the "Johnny Loop" one... but seemed like everyone had fun.

Thanks again for dinner Tommy and sharing your special day (well not exactly.. but u know what I mean) with us! Hope you liked all the prezzies and birthday messages.

Enjoy the photos everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haii janice..!! hahahas.. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Anonymous said...

haha hey astrid! Merry Christmas too!