Those lazy-hazy-crazy days..
Hmm I had a nice nap today after church in my new queen sized bed! Well it's not really new, more of a hand-me down, but it's new to me! Yeah my parents moved it into my brother's room where I'm bunking from now on.. haha I've got my tv & dvd player all set up and a comfy been bag on the floor to sit and watch... ahhh it's so cool!! lol.. all my belongings are still in my room though coz most of my brother's stuff is still in his room so... i'm kinda alternating between both of them... i'm gradually migrating hehe. A relative of mine might come stay with us next year so.. we'll have to move everything sooner or later.. should be cool.
On the way home today my Mum and I stopped by at Lincraft in the city. Wow they have sooo much cool things there!! Giving me lots of inspiration and ideas but (sigh).. don't have time to get creative atm. We went there because I wanted to get some satin ribbons for a dress that I have at home that I might wear to my formal if I can't find another good, affordable dress. I never appreciated the beauty of ribbons! Lol they're soo nice!
I spent yesterday writing a speech that I have to do tomorrow! Argh yes I'm so nervous because I'm worried I'll go over time or talk too fast or mumble or forget the words or jumble them up... sooo many things can go wrong!! (sigh) oh well I'll just have to keep reading it and try not to be nervous. I also did a few notes for Economics because I have to write an in class essay on Thursday.. think I might just make an essay plan and make the essay up on the spot. Have to get all my info together though. Economics has been harder than I think.. it's seemingly easy on the surface, but then u get into an exam and you're like, "crap I don't know!?!?"... on a high note we've finally moved onto health and disease in Bio.. much more interesting!
And.. I've managed to find time to finish the 2nd season of Gilmore Girls. It's been good... hmmm wait let me check again... oh, yup.. still obesessed.
Hmm so ok.. I'm kinda tired now but not really... kinda stressing a bit.. feel like I might implode.. leaving things to the last minute really does not become me but yeah... just wanting to get through this whole thing unscathed.
Okie day, toodle-doo now!
On the way home today my Mum and I stopped by at Lincraft in the city. Wow they have sooo much cool things there!! Giving me lots of inspiration and ideas but (sigh).. don't have time to get creative atm. We went there because I wanted to get some satin ribbons for a dress that I have at home that I might wear to my formal if I can't find another good, affordable dress. I never appreciated the beauty of ribbons! Lol they're soo nice!
I spent yesterday writing a speech that I have to do tomorrow! Argh yes I'm so nervous because I'm worried I'll go over time or talk too fast or mumble or forget the words or jumble them up... sooo many things can go wrong!! (sigh) oh well I'll just have to keep reading it and try not to be nervous. I also did a few notes for Economics because I have to write an in class essay on Thursday.. think I might just make an essay plan and make the essay up on the spot. Have to get all my info together though. Economics has been harder than I think.. it's seemingly easy on the surface, but then u get into an exam and you're like, "crap I don't know!?!?"... on a high note we've finally moved onto health and disease in Bio.. much more interesting!
And.. I've managed to find time to finish the 2nd season of Gilmore Girls. It's been good... hmmm wait let me check again... oh, yup.. still obesessed.
Hmm so ok.. I'm kinda tired now but not really... kinda stressing a bit.. feel like I might implode.. leaving things to the last minute really does not become me but yeah... just wanting to get through this whole thing unscathed.
Okie day, toodle-doo now!
No comments:
Post a Comment