Late nights and sore feet..
So it's the holidays again. Feels like time's going by really quickly. On friday I finally got to sleep in and it took me forever just to get out of bed ( I have a tv and a dvd player in my room now so the temptation to have breakfast in bed is well... too tempting) but then my dad finally got up and asked me to go to the new IKEA with him. So... after much thought and complaining about wanting to stay at home and just relax today ( I was in the middle of watching Return of the King.. which I just remembered how much I loved).. I felt sorry for him, going alone.. so off we went. The IKEA is sooo huge, much bigger than the one in supacentre. Anyway... bought some stuff.. waited for my dad to go back in get something that I forgot... followed by food.. and then some more waiting... (I ended up people-watching coz I was so bored).. and then finally we headed home (without any drama too!)
Later at night (or early the next morning) I decided to stay up and watch Germany vs Argentina with him. I was half asleep during some parts and was so bummed that they went into overtime! But the penalty shoot out was cool. By the time Germany won though I was so dead, all I could think about was going to sleep. By then it was like 4am!... Sooooooo not worth it! I'll just watch the replays thanks!
Saturday... I was planning to go to Ingrid and Mark's wedding (feat. manda as the bridesmaid hehe) but my dad had a job and my mum was sick so we couldn't go. But.. since my mum was sick she asked me to go the reception in her stead.. luckily I had something to wear (I hate it when u have to go to a wedding and u don't have a dress for it).. met sandy and christopher hehe.. so cute! It was a good reception.. lots of fun... very load music!! Manda sang a song and it was soooooooo good (I even got a very obscure video of it.. hehe)! Didn't get to dance because my Dad and I had to go home... drank a bit too much coke and since dessert was this coffee mousse thing.. i figured i'd have trouble falling asleep....... and waddya know!
I ended up sleeping at 4am again (not coz of soccer this time).. just couldn't sleep or didn't feel like it. Then I figured I wouldn't be able to last long on only 3 hours of sleep so.. missed out on Remaja... so bummed! Then when I woke up I just realised that coz of Retreat I wouldn't be seeing you guys for another 2 weeks!!
Slept late again on Sunday night but luckily my mum managed to wake me up in time to meet jenny and nayna at the train station.. You know, I knew the night before that I would have to wake up earlier the next morning but I just didn't feel like sleeping and when my alarm went off in the morning, all I could think about was turning it off and going back to sleep.. it's so weird that these days I just don't feel like I have any reason to get up.. I don't know why..
Anyway... managed to get on the train and then we met up with my other school friends in the city.. formal shopping! Some of us already have dresses but some don't so we were looking around.. my friends tried on many dresses with zero success.. but it was definately fun hehe. I got this cheap summer dress from Supre for only $10... I figured it would be pretty handy if any surprise weddings come up.. I just realised that we have a few every year.
So by 2 or 3 we were dead tired and our feet were aching so we took every opportunity to sit down.. at one stage we were at DJ's and we went to the toilet.. and since they had this little powder room with chairs and couches.. we bummed there for a while and took some group photos.. lol.. yes! in the toilet! but it was the powder room so... not as weird.. then lots of ppl came streaming in so we figured we'd better leave.. it was so hard getting up though once u sit down..
When I got home I had such a bad headache (usually happens when I'm tired).. my feet were so sore that I was literally limping around the house and moaning with every step... so I decided to sleep early.. like at 8.. then u know I didn't get up this morning till 10:30. Such a looooong sleep!! But yeah.. I'm awake now and I figured I should finally get some school work done... ugh! I'm so over school right now!!!!!!
Laterz!
No comments:
Post a Comment