We are fam-i-lee..!
- Sister Sledge
- Sister Sledge
My cousin from Melbourne is in Sydney this week for the Hillsong Conference so today my Mum & I went to have lunch with her in the city and do some shopping! We ate at a Jap place near my podiatrist called Sakura. Nice, small place, cheaper than Sakuratei but they don't have egg udon which is delish, but they have yummy takoyaki and fried udon & other meals with rice, salad, & miso soup. Mmm yummmmm. So after that we walked around to The Galleries Victoria and found this pretty good and cheap shoe shop called something or other... and I got a pair of black pointy shoes huahua... been wanting a pair for a while.
Then we went to Valley Girl in the Myer foodcourt and I got this other jumper/sweater thing.. and went to VNC (another not too pricey shoe shop) where my cuz bought some shoes. Huahua shoe shopping is cool. Then my cuz left and my Mum & I walked to Central via Passionflower and got double cones of Green Tea and Black Sesame.... mmmmmm so good!
Oh yeah and my Mum let me drive the car to the station haha and even park on my own (I think she'd rather not be in the car anyway.. driving's not one of her favourite past times).
I think the 3rd & 4th Seasons of Gilmore Girls are out now.. Slightly tempted but not enough (my savings account is diminishing by the nanosecond)... maybe at the end of the year.. I just got the 2nd one anyway.
(sigh) I was so relieved to actually get some studying done last night.. I typed up some economics notes on the computer and made them all preeeeeeetty with colours coz apparently that helps people study (??).
My cousin and her friend might be crashing at my place for a few days... and so might my mum's relatives from Bandung. Hahaha it's going to be pretty rameh in my little house but since we have a free room now we can probably manage. Should be interesting to have people in the house (sometimes I think I'm too much of a loner =P).
ooo ooo... anyone wanna see Superman Returns on Tuesday maybe??
No comments:
Post a Comment