Do my eyes look bigger to you?
I've been totally nocturnal the past few days. First it started off with sleeping at 2am.. I figure, eh that's ok... then it got to 4am.. mmm not so good... then I think it was thursday.. 6am... ok that's weird.....and I wasn't really doing anything much.. just on the computer playing around with videos & editing and stuff....... and then of course on monday morning there was pirates, then wimbledon final, then world cup final (omgosh it was sooo good!!)... 7am... and you know what time I woke up .... 4pm!! It's just so totally weird when you go to sleep while the sun is rising and wake up when it's setting. And then yesterday I stayed up all night until 7am (again!) doing my ancient history dot points (sooo glad I did them!!.. and good thing that they were interesting too) but I didn't wake up so late this time... 1pm.. (c'mon I had to get at least 6 hours of sleep!!) and when I woke up I ate breakfast and got to work on my Economics dot points... sooo happy... I did them straight from like 2pm to 8:30... didn't eat coz I just wanted to get it done.. then I was sooo dying of hunger that I had to stop and eat.... so I've still got one section left (bummer!).. but hopefully I'll finish it tomorrow...
Yeah see I'm trying to make up for like a week and a half of being totally unproductive with school work. Had one of those panicky moments when I was trying to get to sleep.. "omgosh my trials are in week 4!! They're not just like end-of-term exams.. they're on the entire course......................................................... crap!"
Anyway... I'm looking forward to going out on Thursday with one-wayers... hopefully to watch Pirates 2 (plz plz plz!!). I have to go shopping for a friend's b'day present on behalf of my group afterwards... it's the first 18th of our group!! Yay so cool!! haha.. there's going to be so many from now on. Her party's on friday so that should be fun.. which leaves saturday (music prac?) then sunday.. then monday for me to do whatever else I can for school. Sometime before I start I wanna go get my eyes checked... thinking of getting contacts.. =)
ohhh and this morning when I was trying to get to sleep.. I had a light bulb moment coz my friend & I were talking about why Zidane did what he did... and so here's what I think happened.... the italian dude (matorazzi or something like that) probably said something about how Zidane can't headbutt properly (coz you know how the italian keeper blocked Zidane's header and Matorazzi scored with a header)... so then Zidane was probably like "you want a bet?"..... lol don't u reckon!!??!?! It makes perfect sense!!!!! Haha.. funny, the things that come up when you're trying to sleep.
I can't believe it's all over!! And that Italy won!! France were doing so well up till that point.. I feel so sorry for them! But I guess even though France were dominating from the 2nd half, Italy got closer to scoring goals when they were in posession of the ball then France did. Guess the better team won in the end.
Ok so tonight I'm planning to sleep at a normal-ish time... tempted to go online but I don't think I'll end up sleeping early if I do so I'm staying away... nighty night all!
Yeah see I'm trying to make up for like a week and a half of being totally unproductive with school work. Had one of those panicky moments when I was trying to get to sleep.. "omgosh my trials are in week 4!! They're not just like end-of-term exams.. they're on the entire course......................................................... crap!"
Anyway... I'm looking forward to going out on Thursday with one-wayers... hopefully to watch Pirates 2 (plz plz plz!!). I have to go shopping for a friend's b'day present on behalf of my group afterwards... it's the first 18th of our group!! Yay so cool!! haha.. there's going to be so many from now on. Her party's on friday so that should be fun.. which leaves saturday (music prac?) then sunday.. then monday for me to do whatever else I can for school. Sometime before I start I wanna go get my eyes checked... thinking of getting contacts.. =)
ohhh and this morning when I was trying to get to sleep.. I had a light bulb moment coz my friend & I were talking about why Zidane did what he did... and so here's what I think happened.... the italian dude (matorazzi or something like that) probably said something about how Zidane can't headbutt properly (coz you know how the italian keeper blocked Zidane's header and Matorazzi scored with a header)... so then Zidane was probably like "you want a bet?"..... lol don't u reckon!!??!?! It makes perfect sense!!!!! Haha.. funny, the things that come up when you're trying to sleep.
I can't believe it's all over!! And that Italy won!! France were doing so well up till that point.. I feel so sorry for them! But I guess even though France were dominating from the 2nd half, Italy got closer to scoring goals when they were in posession of the ball then France did. Guess the better team won in the end.
Ok so tonight I'm planning to sleep at a normal-ish time... tempted to go online but I don't think I'll end up sleeping early if I do so I'm staying away... nighty night all!
No comments:
Post a Comment