The best laid plans..
So I started getting back into my photoshop craze yesterday afternoon coz I didn't feel like doing anything else.. and it's sooo great! I've missed the whole photoshop thing... I wanna marry it! (just kidding =P) .. thanks to Tommy for those cool sites with the awesome brushes which make my grunge borders soooo much cooler!! Here are my first babies for the year.. in order of creation..



Ok so anyway.. My Mum asked me last night if I wanted to go to the city. Yes, very weird question to be asking at 5pm. But she said that my Dad had to drop these people off for a cruise at King St Wharf and then hang around in the city for 3 hours to pick them up and send them back to their hotel. So my Mum, of course, felt sorry for him being all alone for 3 hours that she thought he might want some company... Now I really didn't feel like going out (I was getting into photoshop again remember!) but I felt sorry for her if she had to catch the train to the city by herself at night so... I caved (see how people feeling sorry for each other just leads to a vicious circle?!?... jokes).. plus the promise of dinner in the city was quiet alluring (we haven't gone out to dinner in a while.. I was starting to miss that too)...
So we eventually met my Dad in the city and we decided to try out Makoto since everyone seems to be saying great things about it. Mmm I didn't think it was THAT great! Reason being, the takoyaki was cold when I ate it and it didn't have enough sauce and since I always judge a place be its takoyaki... it wasn't THAT great =P! The Seafood udon looked really good though, and wasn't that expensive, $10.80. Other than that, Sushi Train in Bondi is still the forerunner of sushi trains for me. I had some green tea ice cream for dinner (hi, the reason I felt like jap in the first place) and we headed off to Circular Quay to walk around. I love the Quay at night, the lights are so beautiful. So just walked around for a while... then my dad dropped my Mum and I off at the Holiday Inn at the Rocks.. which is kinda nice.. it's got this homey feel to it.. while he picked up his passengers.
Anyway that was basically my sunday night... not exactly fun.. kinda boring... but kinda nice too I guess. Glad I had my Ipod so I could listen to the Rent soundtrack.. it's so goooooood!!! While we were at the Opera House I was thinking about how I wanted to see a great musical, like on the stage! I love going to shows.. of course I've only been to Swan Lake on Ice (and it was great!) so I don't have much experience but I still love the thought of having dinner.. going to a show.. drinking coffee or whateva during intermission.. it's fun! I promised my Mum I'd take her to see a musical one of these days when I'm working already..
Ok so tomorrow I have maths extension exam (you know my friend told me my maths teacher asked her DURING HER 2U EXAM how I was doing... my gosh she always has to say something during exams!! Lol she's crazy I tell you)... so I should be studying right about now.. so okie dokie I'll give it a go.
No I wasn't studying or sick yesterday for those who were wondering why I missed out on One Way btw. I was planning to go.. even though my dad had a job and since my mum hates driving and especially hates me driving while she's in the car... we were going to catch a train.. so that meant waking up earlier.. Anyway.. apparently I'd turned off my alarm while I was half asleep so the fact that I had done so didn't quite register in my mind.. so when my mum woke me up, she asked if I still wanted to go.... and of course, at 6:30am in the morning... my only thought was... "sleep"... I swear never ask me anything like that in the morning coz you know what my groggy answer will be. Lol so apologises to all who missed me, I know there were few.. hehe.
Loving Grey's Anatomy right now.. I reckon it's the best show on tv atm. I love the whole intern, roomies, friendship thing they've got going on.. so funny.
And omgosh!! It's true!! Channel 10 is screening new episodes of One Tree Hill at noon on Saturdays. The Second Season!! I can't believe it! It's Dawson's Creek all over again! The outrage! Well at least they're showing it at all... hate it how they just skip episodes though...
Laters!
No comments:
Post a Comment