Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Frustration. Anxiety. Stress. Panic. Fearfulness. Fatigue. Weariness. Irritability. You could say I'm experiencing all these feelings right now.

We're heading towards the home stretch and it just keeps getting harder and harder with every passing day. I just happen to be one of the lucky few who got screwed over with the trial timetables. I have an exam every single day next week and I have noooooo idea how I'm going to pack all the information in! It feels like I'm constantly studying everyday now. I just finished one assignment which I found extremely tedious and tiresome.. and it just continues. Not only do I have to prepare for assessment tasks which are at the end of the term, but I also have to study for my trials.. not to mention going to school and learning new things! I can't even find time to finish reading my economics notes... that's how much there are! So times that by 5!

arrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Need some kind of catharsis!!!


No comments: