Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A little humour never hurt..

I couldn't do half of my maths ext exam yesterday... I left out a whole question (that's 12 marks) plus more so... haha... don't have high expectations for that one.. the weird thing is.. when the exam was over.. my first reaction was to just laugh... I just felt like laughing... but it's totally not a laughing moment.. It's a stressing, crying, emotional breakdown kinda moment but all I could do was laugh... it's not even funny!!!!!! So I reckon, when things are just too much for people to handle, laughing is the only way that they can deal with it. Anyway I don't want to think about it anymore..

So tomorrow... I have to go and do my maths 2U exam, which I thought I wouldn't have to do... not fair! (actually it is quite fair but well.. being reasonable is sooo overrated! =P).. I did a past paper today (yes I'm surprised I could actually be bothered) and I couldn't do the last question.. man it was a doozy! Oh well... I'll just have to wing it tomorrow and see how it goes...

My last exam (hopefully) will be Ancient History on Friday.. don't feel too confident about that like I mean.. I could tell you a good story about Cleopatra or the Fall of the Roman Republic or Sparta or Pompeii and Herculaneum (actually no I couldn't tell you a good story about Pompeii and Herculaneum.. unless I just appropriate a few paragraphs from a travel brochure).. but having to do it in the form of an essay.... aha.. don't know about that... so, winging it once again..

I'm glad that my friends are looking forward to RICE.. I'm hoping it'll be a great night.

You know I just remembered a few days ago that I have an english assessment due in week 8 that I haven't started and totally could have started in the week that I was at home! At least it's just a hand in thing and it's just basically.. making a journal of your thoughts and ideas and stuff about History and Memory which... considering the amount of thinking and blabbing that I tend to do... shouldn't be too much for me to handle.. I'm only gonna have one weekend to do it since this weekend's gonna be jam-packed.. but maybe I could do some of it during the week..

I'm feeling tired for some reason... I had like 12 hours of sleep though so I don't know why I would be tired... I guess it's true that having too much sleep and sitting around at home all day can make you tired..

laterz..

No comments: