Health comes before studying..
So I'm sick. Apparently I have lower respiratory tract infection.. whatever that is. I seem to have caught it from my Mum who got sick a few days ago.. but I have something slightly different to hers which is weird but yeah... I was seemingly ok until yesterday. I went to school yesterday for my Biology trial exam even though I had a bit of a headache on the way there and a cough and my voice was all croaky. So I go into the exam and my only thought is... "I just want to get this over and done with" and because I was sick I didn't feel nervous coz all I could think about was going home. So I just did whatever I could do, I couldn't remember some stuff so I just wrote wateva came into my head and I managed to finish an hour early.. so I looked through my paper, double checking.. and by this time I was shivering coz I was getting cold chills.. so I really just felt like lying down... so I figured that I should just leave coz I couldn't bare to sit there for another 45 minutes... so I did. Then I walked up to Randwick, still shivering, and waited at the doctors coz I hadn't made an appointment. I ended up having to wait for about 2 hours and I just felt worse and worse every minute... my head was aching and I felt cold inside but my face was boiling.. when I finally got in he checked my temperature and it was 40.6 degrees... no wonder my head hurt. He told me to go home straight away and take at least a day off.. so I think I'm going to take two coz I'm not feeling 100% better yet. My fever's gone today at least and so has the headache... but the cough's still there and sore throat and I'm still feeling a bit lemas... I lost my appetite yesterday but it's coming back now.. but I have to drink this yucky cough syrup which makes me wanna puke and causes sleeplessness so I'm waking up every 2 hours. I can still barely talk but I'm just trying to get as much rest as I can now... hopefully I'll be feeling fetter soon. Luckily for me my Mum's at home too and she's feeling a bit better than me so she's looking after me.
I missed out on the first English paper today and I'm gonna miss out on economics tomorrow but the school said they'll just calculate an average or something.. I dunno and I don't care.. I just want to feel better. I'm screwed for English paper 2 on thursday coz I haven't really prepared enough for two of the modules.. but I'm actually finding that kinda funny. I don't know why.. I must be going crazy too.
No comments:
Post a Comment