Friday, August 18, 2006

So I'm yet to venture out to school. So far I've missed my english exams, economics, and maths. Yes I took more time off than I had planned on coz I've still got this persistant cough and the other day I was continuously sneezing and I didn't want to disturb people doing their exams (coz that is sooooo annoying!!).. plus, it's not a great condition to be doing an exam in. My friend belinda called me yesterday though and said our maths teacher (also deputy principal) called her house and asked if she knew how I was going (God knows why she didn't just call me!?!?). Turns out my teacher was worried that I wouldn't be able to make it to her precious ext maths exam on tuesday..... aha, dw.. I wouldn't miss it for the world. Anyway I'm reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal proud of my friends who got through 5 days of exam after exam... so proud man... I was at home thinking how tough and tiring it is.. but being sick's no joy either.

I had a bit of a panic attack last night about where I'm gonna work after I finish high school. I'm more intrapersonal than interpersonal which is not something in my favour. errrrrr I dunno, I don't wanna think about it right now.

I'm looking forward to the 26th. Belinda and Jenny and I have to go to this thing at Sydney Uni until lunch time, and then we might hang around.. maybe do some shopping... then meet up with maybe Ling and maybe Tina and have some dinner... probably jap... then most of us will be going to RICE!! Should be a fun but tiring day..

So I've been looking through my dvd collection for something good to watch while I've been at home and I noticed that I'm missing some of my dvds.. LOTR: Return of the King Extended Version, A Beautiful Mind, The Mummy... and that's all I've noticed so far but who knows there could be more missing!!! I have noooo idea where they are.. I don't remember lending them out to anyone... and I just watched return of the king a few months ago... it's soooo weird! Where's Sherlock Holmes when you need him!?!?

No comments: