Blame it on a rush of blood to the head..
This week has been really bludgy. I seriously have not done any school work in two weeks now, but I've broken my fast. HSC is approaching really fast and although I'm relieved that soon it'll all be over.. I'm worried because I still have a bit of preparation to do. So I better get cracking.
We were told that we still have to go to school but between Monday and Wednesday a lot of my teachers couldn't come to class so most of the time we just sat and talked and sat on our butts... and after a while, that got really boring! I was so bored that I had an urge to go shopping so I went to Bondi on Wednesday and bought Seasons 3 & 4 of Gilmore Girls (only $29.95 each) . I couldn't let the opportunity pass and I'd been saving up for them anyway. After that I still hadn't had enough so knowing that I had a Coles Myer voucher, I went to browse at Target for some cds. I found a copy of Jet's Get Born there for only $2! I'm serious! I don't know why coz it's in good condition but who am I to ask questions huh! So I felt bad only spending $2 so I also got Coldplay's A Rush of Blood to the Head which I've been wanting to get for a while and also Santana's All That I Am. In the end the 3 cds only cost $34. I'm loving all of them so much right now. Santana's album is sooo unbelievably good! There's a few songs in there that are really latino (as in, you can imagine the salsa dancers in your head) but the guitar solos are just soooooo incredible!
Considering getting John Mayer's Continuum but I think I'll wait a while..
I've been a bit hyper the past few days. Probably the fact that I doubled my dose of coffee in the morning has something to do with that. That makes it even more tiresome when we don't do anything in class because I'm so hyped up that I get so bored just sitting there. I got bored of my hair so I cut my fringe.. dw the rest is still the same length. I like change once in a while, makes life interesting.
At my school all the year 12s have to have a buddy teacher to write their reference. Bob's buddy had a lunch today at Tastes of Thai during lunch time so Ling, Jenny, and I tagged along hahaha.
We had a free period after lunch so we took our time getting back and stopped by at Boost. It was fun.. lots of laughs.Congrats to Nat, Vice Captain for 2006-07!! Well done natty watty, you're gonna do an awesome job! Mwah!

No comments:
Post a Comment