Sunday, September 10, 2006

Out with the old, in with the new..

New layout... just coz I felt like it.

I did the whole stepping-on-the-accelerator-instead-of-the-brake thing today. I was reversing out of a drive way. Thank God there weren't any cars behind me.

I'm so incredibly glad that our God is a God in control. That makes me feel a lot better about uni preferences. I just have to make a decision.. and whatever happens.. it will all be a part of God's purpose. I'm reading The Purpose Driven Life right now (not literally). I've kinda not stuck to the whole 40 day thing but I can safely say that it's a very good book. Faithful. Although I haven't read it all. So far it's been very good. If you've been thinking about why on earth we've been created and what your purpose in life is.. then it's a good book to read.

I've been in a cooking mood lately. So far I've cooked pasta, jabchae (korean fried noodles), and helped my mum make rissoles yesterday (we make the crunchy ones with peanut sauce.. sooo good!!). Watching the Iron Chef gets you in the mood too I guess. And Jamie's Kitchen is starting on thursday! Cooking food is cool, especially when you want to procrastinate coz it takes such a long time to prepare.. and then you get to enjoy your hardwork by digging in.

Hungry now. Relatively short post but eh... less is more right!

and btw.... why is BGR so interesting?
my answer: coz it's better than BBR or GGR (you figure it out) =P

No comments: