Baby's 18!
So today's the day... =P
I got sooo many birthday messages from everyone so thaaaaank you so much from the bottom of my heart. Y'all put a big fat smile on my face and absolutely made my day! I got some unexpected messages from people which was extra nice!!
So I woke up at noon today as usual, just when my dad came home from a job. So he took me out to lunch at Mosman, a nice Jap place, cafe style, pretty nice. Then drove me to Bradley's Head where we walked a bit, sight see-d or saw, wateva.. then we drove again to Watson's Bay, had a look around Robertson's Park (coz I've only ever seen it at night) and I'm very satisfied with it.. it's a nice place imo.... and had Gelatissimo which was just round the corner, another plus!
Then we went to pick up my Mum from the Gunawans' place.. and Tante Esther fed us some Pempek.. and we were very close to taking out the karaoke again (oh.. my... gosh..) but luckily we went home...
I was hoping to play some more basketball today but we got home n it was too dark already... so sad. But I played so much yesterday that my shoulder really hurts now.. I think I should rest it anyway. There's always tmro ;P
Haven't had a drink yet btw... I'm just a lil bit high on happy gas atm though... it's my 18th birthday! =P
No comments:
Post a Comment