Thursday, January 25, 2007

Holiday update..

So I've had a relatively busy week so far. On Monday bob, jenny, and i impulsively decided to go to the beach. At first I thought we were going to Palm Beach, but we were actually going to Coogee. We went pretty late in the afternoon so we didn't get too burnt or tanned which was good. It was really windy so the waves were really violent and high and scary so we didn't spend much time in the water. Lol, kinda funny.. I got smashed by one and then brought jenny down with me coz of the impact =P .. lol sorry J.Bo. So we spent most of the time lying on the beach and talking and stuff which was fun. Then we got ice cream at Gelatissimo and decided to have dinner in the city. Didn't know any good but cheap places to eat so we ended up eating at a lil Jap place called Sakura (as opposed to Sakuratei) on Pitt Street, which was pretty nice. Got home at about 9pm lol.

That night Jenny and I once again impulsively decided to crash at bob's place on tuesday night. So while Jbo & Bob were at uni doing enrolment stuff (hahaha!), I went to Glory Printing to keep Steph company whilst the parents were overseas. Aren't I a good brother-in-law's sister (or wateva i am) =D. Didn't stay long though, made a sign and then had to head off and meet my bob n jbo who were waiting for me so we could go allll the way to bob's place up north.

When we finally got there.. guess what we did?!?! Watching the 2nd season of OTH!!! Yay! =P lol.. it was so addictive, we watched it til like 3am (except for pausing to watch the OC.. which wasn't that good). Man, OTH is so well done, it still gets me everytime (certain episodes).. and it was funny watching bob n jenny's reactions hehe.

Next day we got up and watched the Victoria Secrets Fashion Show which Bob taped from whenever it was on. It was surprisingly really good. Like I'm not really a fan of fashion and fashion show's but it was a really cool production. Good music and lighting and stuff.. and yeah of course the fashion was pretty good. They had these cool themes. And the models weren't really stick thin like usual, they looked relatively healthy. Then after that was finished we watched more of OTH.. lol.. marathon!! Then jenny and i finally left..

I was still hooked by the time I got home so watched some Season 4 and bought some more songs from the show. Luuurve the music!

Today got to have an early lunch with Kate.. and then we went to city to meet up with Debby, who shouted us dessert at the Lindt Cafe.. how nice! =) So it was good to catch up and girl chat =D

Then stopped by Glory again but it was pretty quiet. So I watched a bit of tennis lol. Yeah there's a tv tuner on the computer, so cool! I totally want one!

Then went home, played some basketball for like an hour and a half. I didnt really feel tired coz I drank a V before going to Glory coz i was really tired and Neil and Rav have started to get me hooked.. drinking it every sunday night on the way home. But my foot was hurting from all the jumping (still hurts) and it was getting dark. My podiatrist ain't gonna be happy with me.

So I enrolled in my classes for first semester online the other day. No days off unfortunately.. but I'm averaging about 3-4 hours every day so that's not bad I guess. I'm taking an introduction to Psychology course, and a Bio one (Molecules, Cells, and Genetics), and a maths one (-_-; can't seem to get away from it!), and also an educational psychology one. So I'm ok with that.. I heard all year 1 courses are boring anyway =P

Nothing much else planned.. going to watch Pursuit of Happyness tmro.. hope it's good. Alrighty, laterz then!

No comments: