Happy New Year!!
I can't believe it's 2007 already! I had THE best time ever! The past two days went by sooo quickly, I can't believe it's allll over... now I'm sad =( .... but yeah, I had such a fun time.. I don't even know what we did all night and morning and day but it was really nice to hang out.. oh and shoot some hoops... now my body's all sore. Thanks soooo much to the Ho family! Such good hospitality!!! And I got an early birthday present too.. it's soooo cool!! I lurve it! So that's like thanks twice!=D
I just remembered to change my uni preferences.. (sigh) back to the "real" world.. hehe.. it's all happening so quickly.. soon I'll be 18 and then have to start uni and working and.............. *head spins*
I've decided that I'm not gonna work these holidays because... this is probably the only chance I'll have to bum around the house and just relax, hang out with friends and stuff... I'll be studying and working for the rest of my life so I'm enjoying it now while I can.
okie day.. I'm off.. hope everyone had a good New Year's!
No comments:
Post a Comment