Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Rain, rain, go away..

So my brother and sister-in-law came around last night to drop off my birthday present (they're so sweet!). I'm now the proud owner of my very own basketball system!!! Yes, ring, net, backboard, pole, base... you get the picture. SOOO COOOOOLLLLL!!!!!! I just said that I wanted to get one in passing... I didn't think they'd actually get one for me!!!! So I just finished setting it up with my dad, pumped up my ball, all ready to go............ and it starts raining! (sigh)

I think it's stopped now but the ground is all wet and I don't want my ball to get muddy (coz our backyard's not paved).... but ohhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyy gooooossshhhh!!!! It's so cool! I didn't even set it up to the proper height (3m) but it still looks so high!!

So now I can get some exercise done.. yay!! Plus it's fun too =P

No comments: