Firstly.. I stumbled upon this GREAT site where you can legally download songs for about $1.49. I know that it's only $0.99 at Sanity's website, but this one is much more comprehensive. It even has some christian songs (e.g. brooke fraser, nichole nordeman, chris tomlin, jeremy camp) which is awesome!! First order of business for me was getting Brooke Fraser's What to do with Daylight which is an awesome album that i've been wanting to get for a while. So if you're interested, go check it out.. it's pretty cool! Albums are about $14.99. Problem with buying digital music with a credit card is.. it doesn't feel like you're spending that much money.. so be careful.. you might end up spending more than you meant to.. hehe.
Now HBP. Warning: may contain spoilers. Pretty exciting book and the ending.. omgosh. Even though someone had to go and spoil it for me... I was still so shocked! How could that have happened!!! It's just not right. I felt like I was gonna cry but I was at school so I didn't. When I saw the avada kedavra I was like NOOOO!!! Well anyway.. how addictive is that book!! It was good.. I quite liked it. I should've known about the Prince, it was so obvious!! I can't believe I didn't think of it. It was so cool how you could go into the memories and everything. My school friends have this whole theory about Snape actually being good. Here goes.. Dumbledore actually wanted Snape to kill him for some reason. Like.. when he pleads with Snape, he was actually begging Snape to kill him. Now I dunno.. I'm pretty convinced that he's evil!! And yes.. I think Bellatrix is an interesting character, even though she's evil! She's still intriguing to me. I feel like reading the fourth one now before the movie comes out.
I know that I said before that I was thinking about B Arts (Media Arts and Production) at UTS but.. I don't think I'll do it now. I checked out the program and it's too arty farty cultural studies. I've got my eyes set on B Design in Visual Communications at UTS (though psych could still be a distant possibility). It seems pretty good and interesting. I think the UAI's about 92.7. Dare I say that's achievable? Hmm well.. does anyone know when the next UTS Open Day is? Yikes.. university seems to be creeping closer and closer. Just a few more weeks of Year 11 and then it's HSC.. then before I know it.. I'll be at uni. Kinda scary when you think about it.. the unknown. Hmm well.. I'm sure I'll manage.. others have before me. hehe.
Don't say anything behind someone's back
that you wouldn't want to say to their face.
that you wouldn't want to say to their face.
5 comments:
serious!?! That's even better!!
ive been busy too with work.. but like u i still managed to watch a lot of tv.. hehe...
yeh i still see snape as evil but if he's not then it'll be a good twist..
as if you can't get 92.7 UAI... i dont' really know what i'm aiming for.. i was actually just aimin' for 90.. i would be pretty satisfied then.. but then you need to think about what you can get into with that.. and that would be nothing..so... i thought about 95.. i mean i would be estatic at that point.. but then my mum goes you have to get at least 98.. to be able to choose what eva you want.. so... i don't really.. know.. but if you look at what other people are aiming for, it kinda makes you more confident.. like.. PobO. 97.5 UAI.. comon'.?
laters.
Huey!! *gasps*.. that's mean!!
well.. depends what you want.. if you wanna get into commerce then yeah i guess u'd probably need round 98.. but there are other ways into it.. and 95's pretty good.. u'd have a wide enough range.. have a look around at all the courses if you want a better idea..
Huey - that's such a snobbish thing to say.
Post a Comment