Wednesday, August 03, 2005

She's Alive!!

Hey. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been quite busy with school work and.. tv. Yeah.. guess the truth is I've been too lazy to update since.. nothing really significant has happened.. and I've been trying to do more school work.

RICE Rally this saturday!! Hope my friends will go. Gonna be a great night.

Been addicted to Seinfield lately. It's just sooo hilarious!!

Loving Coldplay's album X & Y. They're so good! I wanna get Rush of Blood to the Head. Maybe some day.

I wanna watch The Island.. but I think I'll wait till its on dvd. Don't really have a chance to watch it at the moment. Pretty swamped (and yet I still fit in time for tv.. *shakes head*). I also wanna read Harry Potter!! Gotta borrow it off someone.. but not this week... have to finish my assignments first.. or else I'll be reading day and night (bad self-discipline).

ohh.. some important news now. I think I might be swapping prospective tertiary study subjects. I wanted to to Psychology before.. and I was so sure that was what I wanted to do.. but now I'm beginning to have second thoughts.. and I think I might wanna study Media Arts and Production at UTS instead. I'm still not sure, just tossing up the idea. But I really thought that I'd end up at UNSW.. so it's kinda weird to think that I might be going to UTS. Media Arts and Production is kinda scary too because.. well I was so sure I was gonna do psych and I'd chosen all my subjects in preparation for that.. but for reasons that I can't be bothered to explain here.. I'm not sure whether I should still do it. I've always been interested in Media and film/photography.. the course sounds really interesting but I'm just scared about my ability to perform in it. I haven't done something creative in so long!! lol.. well anyway.. I'm not gonna keep babbling on about it coz I'm sure u're not interested. Wish I knew what God's plan was.. but I guess whateva subject I choose will be the one I was meant to choose. Anyway.. will give it some more thought.

Been watching Bridget Jones' Diary in English. It's sooooo hilarious! The whole movie is such a crack up! If only it weren't so crude I would get the box set on dvd. And Darcy is so adorable. I love the scene where Bridget realises that she doesn't want Daniel Cleaver.. and the line is: "I'm afraid that's not a good enough offer for me".. I can't quite explain it but the relevation that all Cleaver thinks of is himself.. compared to Darcy saying.. "I like you.. just the way you are".. it's just soo cool. Guess there are so many Daniel Cleavers or George Wickhams in this world.. but you just gotta wait for the Darcys, who are more than worth waiting for.

Anyway... not much else to say.. except.. Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You might've noticed that I haven't been blogging either! Same reasons as you! :D

YAY! I'm kinda glad that you changed your mind bout Uni! Media Arts and Production sounds really good! Not that there was anything wrong with Psych... It just doesn't sound as interesting and I couldn't picture you helping people by exploring their minds etc... :) Don't worry bout picking your subjects already - I don't think are prerequisites for that course - so phew for you!

Talk later - kinda behind in school work right now... Not good!

Carolyn

jbo said...

hey i watched bridget jones on tv yesterday.. it was soo hilarious!!! i loved it.. i love darcey too... he is soo sweet...