Friday, May 05, 2006

Any one watch Thank God You're Here? I love it, it's soo hilarious! It's basically just actors doing improv.. and some of it's pretty funny. Check it out if you have a chance, Wednesdays 7:30 on channel 10.

School's been so and so.. starting to get back into the swing of things.. got a few things to do this weekend. Been really enjoying Ancient History lately. We've been studying the Fall of the Roman Empire.. pretty interesting. Have an in class essay to write on Monday so I'll be preparing for that. English has been pretty good too. We're studying Shakespeare's King Lear right now. Kinda hard to get into at first but I'm quite liking it. Analysing characters and stuff.. pretty cool.

I ordered The American President on dvd from JB for only $9.98 online.. but I had to pay $2.50 extra for delivery. Been waiting eagerly for its arrival. Hopefully it'll be at my doorstep when I get home =). Dunno why but I quite like that movie, even though I don't like politics.

Economics has been a drag.. not finding it very interesting. I never was too interested in it though, just thought it'd be good knowledge. Confused about a few things too >.<

Prisonbreak was pretty cool! Especially the part where michael held the doctor's hand... ahhh so sweet. Hahaha I like hand-holding ;) ... hanging on for next week!

That's all for now.. gotta get to it! Laterz!

No comments: