"Okay, let's make like a bread truck and haul buns ladies!"
- from A League of Their Own
- from A League of Their Own
Lol.. I've been putting that one into practice this week. I've figured out my routine.. work my butt off at school and at uni.. then go home, put my feet up, and relaaaaxxx. It's been working well this week, just have to try to keep it up!
So for some reason I haven't been on the computer for like 4 days now? Very strange.. I wonder what I've been doing all the time I've been at home?
Oh and sorry but just to prove a point...
ignorance
P Pronunciation Key (
g
n
r-
ns)
n. The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.
P Pronunciation Key (n. The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.
Anyway... my friend was peeling her mandarin at recess the other day and I just noticed that she peeled it from the bottom up!! And I was soooooo shocked by this!! haha.. lol.. coz I stick my thumb in at the top then peel to the bottom... and she said that I think that however I do things is the right way to do it and everyone else's way is wrong... lol.. guess that's true subconsciously. I was like, twitching... lol. Not literally but some form of uneasiness was rising in me!
So this weekend I'm planning to be a good girl and do my study notes so next weekend I can go out and have fun at games afternoon!! Woohoo!!
Alrighty, would like to talk about more but, gtg now.. so laterz!
Btw X-men3 on Sunday ok people!!
No comments:
Post a Comment