I have had THE most bludgiest week ever! My maths teacher was away 2 days in a row so we missed 3 maths lessons and that just sent me into party mood! Went to see Glorya after school for her graduation on Tuesday. I only had 3 periods on wednesday and for some reason I was dead tired so I slept rather peacefully on a chair in my mum's office for at least 2 hours. Thursday was our athletics carnival which I confess I dogged (with my mum's permission!) so I was planning on maybe getting a head start on some studying but... just never came round to it. Gilmore Girls was waaaaayyyy too tempting.
I finished reading Ice Station now and convinced my friend to read it and she's loving it so I'm glad about that.. haha. So now I've started on The Constant Gardener by John Le Carre (there's supposed to be a tick thing on the e) which is pretty good too, different pace but interesting all the same.
Oh man we got our half-yearly reports today... not bad I guess, I'm pleased about most but disappointed with my Bio report.. haha I know this is stupid but I got a competent for studies about evolution. Total blemish on my report. Plus my ranking has gone down by like 6! Last year I was equal first and now... well you do the maths... and I guess it's nothing to be upset about and I'm not really THAT upset about it.. but I just really hate evolution!! And you know the part that sucks... the whole topic that we're doing this term is about evolution!! I mean, what crazy person decided that! I don't see how evolution betters my knowledge of the world. I frankly don't care what sized skull homo neanderthals had compared to humans or how old those silly rocks are... it all just seems like guess work to me and that is pointless!! Such a waste of time!! So I guess, having thought and felt all this, it's gonna be hard for me to pick up my game. (sigh) Anyway, enough raving now about things that are out of my control..
Today I had a free (or should I say "study") period on 2nd, which my friends and I spent discussing what we're gonna do when we finish our exams (no not what uni we're going to.. although that did come up.. but how we're gonna celebrate!).. we decided that we're probably gonna spend one day out somewhere (thinking maybe Palm Beach or something) and then spend a few nights over at Bob's (lol that's not really her name) to watch her One Tree Hill dvds that we got her for her b'day haha. Yay I've been dying to watch the rest of the season coz it's been on fox 8 so... just stirring the pot!
Planning to go formal shopping when the sales are on. Man there are sooo many things that I wanna get (I was looking for a cheap steel-string acoustic or acoustic/electric or electric.. lol basically a guitar.. but doesn't look like I'm gonna get one any time soon)! I've still been waiting to get Gavin Degraw's album but it's soooo expensive!! And I want to get Michelle Branch's one too.. that one's cheap, only $10 but still... I'm running low on cash right now.... You see I thought I lost my wallet one day so I cancelled my keycard only to find that it was on the floor, under my table when I got home.. so when I got the new card (and the new pin which I still can't remember), I was supposed to activate it but I never got round to it so now I can't take out money!! Argh!! But I guess it's good in teaching me self control.
Meanwhile I am sooo tired right now, I have a headache and I can't think straight so.. I'm going to bed. Have a good night everyone! Hope all is well =)
Friday, May 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment