The SRC organised a talent quest which was held yesterday. Two of my friends are on the src and so I know they put sooooo much effort into organising it.. and actually convincing the principal to actually let us have one. Gold coin entrance and money went to Sophie Delezio's fund. So anyway it was a really good talent quest, lots of screaming and cheering.. pretty good performances. They had this whole R&B theme going on which I'm not a big fan of but it was good anyway. Another plus was that the SRC reserved front row seats for all yr 12s!! Yah!
I was surprised that the first act was four yr7 girls dancing to Beep by The Pussy Cat Dolls. Like, WAT THE?!?! I wonder if they even know what that song is about. Can't believe just how bad role models the pussy cat dolls are.
There were 2 girls that sang and they were surprisingly really good. One came second and the other came 1st. She was sooo unbelievably good and got a standing ovation from all the year 12s lol and some kids from other years.
The last act kinda ruined everything though. These girls were like, dancing like gangsters and everything.. There was some waldrobe malfunctions. So when the the judge's were giving their verdict, these girls in my year said some inappropriate remarks to those girls and they nearly got into a fight.. pretty full-on. They just took themselves outside and the rest just sorta turned to chaos.. everyone started leaving and didn't even applaude the winners... and the poor SRC had to stay back and clean up the mess. Just unbelievable how ungrateful some of the girls at my school can be.
Witnessed a fight at Central too between two women (what is up with all the fighting?!?!). One was like a druggie, and she was hitting her kid for some reason, and a woman on the opposite side of the platform told her to leave the kid alone.. so they got into a catfight.. and the weird thing was all the men there just stood and watched.. and it was other women that pulled them apart. Eventually some security guys came up and I think the druggie was charged.
Anyway.. I've been getting into this computer game.. lol... wait for it...... Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast... (hey man.. that might be typical of me but at least it's not P&P!.. not that there's anything wrong with P&P).. It's really cool. Shooting stormtroopers and trying to figure out where to go and what to do. I fell down a cliff a few times, and got blown up.
Getting into that game also made me feel like reading Ice Station by Matthew Reilly again. I loved it the first time round and it's just as good the second time round.. the twists are just as surprising (thanks to my bad memory). Such a good thriller.
AWW! I just remembered.. Prisonbreak was soooo sad!! I was crying when he talked to LJ. I don't want him to die!!! Glad to see the doctor coming round though hehe.
I've been letting go lately.. in regards to food. I don't know why... I just realised how much I like nice food.. haha.. plus it's cold. I dunno, I thought I didn't care anymore, but then I see the kilos climbing.. -.-; .... why is it so easy to gain weight but it's so hard to lose weight!!
Oh, I've been looking for an accoustic/electric steel string guitar but they're soooo expensive!! I wanna get a second hand one but I don't know where from. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know ;)
Anyyyywaaayyy... that's all of my fragmented thoughts for now.. here's a pic I found on ken duncan's website.. his photos are sooo beautiful!! Laterz!
No comments:
Post a Comment