Friday, December 15, 2006

'And all the roads we have to walk are winding..'
- Wonderwall by Oasis

Mmm so I'm kinda bored at the moment.. I'm so sad.. posting like every day that I'm at home.. oh well.. hoping you guys are enjoying reading about my every thought and movement =P

So didn't do much today.. just read more of Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix. Man it's such a thick book! It makes my hand hurt just holding it open!!

I bought another iTunes card yesterday when I was in the city. Oh yes.. let me recount my little adventure with Paolz and Nat in Myers. We had some time to kill, so we decided to go up to Myer and find clothes for each other to wear. So like.. me & paolz chose for nat, paoz & nat chose for me, and me & nat chose for paolz. And yes... some interesting choices there. Anyway we went into the change rooms and stuff... and it was really funny.. well apparently nat found wat me and paolz were wearing really funny... not gonna go into detail there so............. moving on...

Yeah I bought another card.. I'm feeling kinda guilty coz I've spent so much on iTunes lately. That's the last card I'm gonna buy in a long time.... or so I say now.. I have to restrain myself. Man it's so easy to spend heaps of money on iTunes.. but I'm glad with the music that I bought..

Today I was talking to Bob (my school friend) and she told me to get Damien Rice's album, O. So I had a look at some of the songs.. and realised that he's the guy that sings that song from the Closer trailer.. you know that movie with Jude Law, Julia Roberts, Natalie Portman, and Clive Owens.. the "I can't take my eyes off you.."... but it's actually called The Blower's Daughter. Such a good song. Anyway.. I'm still so in love with all my songs.. as you could probably deduce from my MySpace page.. I recommened all of them to you!! Especially Patty Griffin's songs.. man she's so good at guitar and I dunno.. you can just really feel the emotion in her voice when she sings.. I love singers like that.

Anyways.. I could probably go on and on and on on that subject.. but I'm sure most of you are not remotely interested.. but just in case a small minority of you are.. that was a small taste of me raving about the music I love...

Mmm so HSC results are coming out on Tuesday... how do I feel? Scared really.. not sure what to expect.. scared I'll be disappointed (hate that feeling)... I'm pretty sure now that I wanna go to Sydney Uni and do Psychology.. probably not all the way.. but 4 years of it probably.. not sure whether I'll go Clinical or Management... management sounds alright.. child psychology would be interesting actually.... (ooo ok.. trail of thought.. sorry). Umm yeah... so.. guess I'll be pretty disappointed if I dont get into B Psych (which I'm pretty much 100% sure I won't).. so.. guess I'll have to find some other way to to it.. maybe through Science or Art.. man will I be bummed if I don't get either of those too... anyways.. probably a good idea not to make contact with me on the 19th or 20th coz I'll probably be at home crying my eyes out.. =P juuuuust kidding... (except for the part about crying my eyes out..)

Okie dokie cheerios then!

No comments: