Hey check this out.. I stumbled upon this site where you can listen to music and stuff on a "virtual iPod". It's so cool! It has an alright collection of songs. You just have to sign up (which literally takes 5 seconds) and then make a playlist.. it's pretty cool! Click Here.
So I drove to Birkenhead Point yesterday with my dad. Getting more confident at changing lanes and stuff, but I still need more experience. There's just sooo many things to pay attention to, like street signs, directions and stuff.. it's definately different to cruising along down the M5 or driving 'round in my area. I didn't buy much.. just 2 shirts and HP & the Half-Blood Prince (which I finished reading today). Yeah.. my sleeping patterns have been kinda out of whack so I couldn't get to sleep 'til like 6am.. again!
Mmm so I've been checking out all this music that's featured on OTH episodes.. some pretty good finds. I luuurrrrvvveeeee the music on OTH.. so good! Sometimes I just watch it to find some good tunes. But yeah.. still not really into the whole emo scene. The music ends up all sounding the same after a while (no offence ppl!). But there are some other good artists that have featured. If any of you guys have been watching the 2nd season on Saturdays.. be sure to keep a look out for the episode where The Wreckers play at TRIC.. I think it's still like 3 or 4 episodes away though.
Okie dokie.. nothing major to report. I'm out..
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment