Saturday, December 09, 2006

Baaahhh.... I did a terrible thing today............ I went to an event that was sponsored by Dolly magazine and Supre! Yeah I went to the SimsFest at Fox Studios with performances by.... wait for it........ Girlband, TV Rock, and Kid Courageous! Can ya say score! And also appearances by Damien, Dean and Jess from Aus Idol.

See a few school friends of mine are addicted to the Sims and one is totally mad about Dean (nah.. u definately weren't the worst one there JBo =P).. so since we hadn't met up all week, we decided to go...... it was a FREE event afterall ;)

Dunno if the idols performed cause we left after a few hours... just soooo many like, 13 year olds screaming and stuff.. too much to stomach. Saw a lot of girls from my school actually. There were also fashion shows by Supre and man.. they're setting such a bad example for teenage girls.. their models were like stick thin.. they seriously looked sickly.... it dude.. talk about fake tans!!!

Anyway... I still had a good time just hanging out.. and I got to buy another iTunes card.. yay for me!

Tomorrow, monday, and tuesday, I'm helping out my Dad and being a so-called "tour-guide" to some tourists.. nothing too serious.. but I'm really just doing it firstly for the money, and then for the experience... and also because I haven't been working at all these holidays.... should be alright.. pretty easy job considering.. basically just talking and showing them around town... hmmm I actually did a bit of research too lol... I'm quite proud to be showing off my town.. it's pretty nifty if you ask me =P

okie dokies.. I'm off now.. cyas round!

No comments: