Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Songs to Live and Die by..


Hey hey everybody..!

So in case you were wondering.. the tour thingo went pretty well.. don't really feel like discussing it in great detail right now though.. haha.. it was actually quite tiring.. but to give you a feel of what it was like.... just imagine... having your relatives come to sydney and having to show them around.. yeah it was like that.. pretty relaxed.. they were people from the University in malaysia so there were a few girl students that I could sorta, be friendly with.. and we exchanged emails and stuff so.. maybe we'll even keep in contact... they were a really friendly group so I'm glad for that. But I'm also glad to finally be able to just sleep in.. read books.. listen to music... bum around you know.. I missed out on relaxing on Sunday so it just feels really weird.. like it's the end of the week... but it's only Wednesday!!

After I finished yesterday, at around lunch time, I went to Bondi and got... HP #2 & #5 (to make my collection complete) and LOTR #1 & #2 (can you believe, they were only $3 each!! What a bargain!!). So now I'm reading HP #5 because I wanted to refresh my mind before the movie comes out. I'm actually really excited about that.. but I shouldn't be.. coz I don't want to get too hyped up about it and then be disappointed. And after I'm done with that one.. I'm planning to either read the others, starting from the 1st one... or read LOTR.. so I'm keeping myself occupied. I also need to clean up my room one of these days... it's gotten messy again.

Oh, while browsing on iTunes, I saw that song that Avril Lavigne's done for the movie, Eragon. I can totally imagine it playing during the ending credits. Sounds pretty good for that kind of thing.. but not sure if I would buy it..

iTunes has been soo cool.. I'm totally in love with the music that I've bought.. and keeping a look out for anything new that I might find interesting.

I've been keeping up with OTH Season 4 online, which has currently just began its christmas hiatus in america... so.. it's really left me hanging! Can't wait til the 3rd Season dvds come out here. What's really cool about OTH & iTunes is that there's the official writer's podcast which you can download for free.. and every week Mark Schwahn, the creator of OTH, gives an episode commentary (I love listening to commentaries!). So that's awesome.

So I'm definately going to spend the next few days bumming around the house.. and then on Saturday I'm going to Carols! Yay.. first time I've been.. because I've just always thought it'd be too packed.. but hey.. you know what they say about not trying.. and it's really cheesy so I'm not gonna say it.. =P

Hmmm to my schoolies.... how about Casino Royale for Moonlight Cinemas??? and also... I saw a bus going to Palm Beach the other day.. I think it was the L90.. so should be easy enough to get down there.. we can just catch it from QVB. I haven't checked accommodation.. but let's just make it a daaaaaayyyyy trip please??

Just a note to everyone...... MySpace MySpace MySpace! Sign up now!! Join the revolution.. haha =P And add me.. my addy is the same as the front of my email (soo.. www.myspace.com/[insert here] ... it's a great way to keep in touch with friends.. and also check out new music because most artists will promote their music on MySpace.. and you can also check out videos (similar to YouTube).. so go on... what're you waiting for?!?!

No comments: