The wait is finally over..
So that's that people.. I was so grumpy this morning!! Lol no not coz of my UAI.. but because ppl kept calling me!!! Haha... rule of thumb... neeeeeeever wake me up when I really want to sleep!! Lol I'm sure everyone meant well..
So anyway... I'm happy with my mark... it's not quite high enough to get into Psych.. off by 1 point... but well.. maybe it'll go down.. if not.. there are other ways around it... It's allll ovvvvvvvvvver!!
Can't believe all this time... the whole of 2006... all that work.. was just for some number.... kinda weird... looking at it on the computer screen. Bit of an anti-climax.. hehe
But yes... congratulations to everyone!!!!!! Sooo many girls at my school did well.. I'm so proud of everyone!!
And yeah.. to those who feel they didn't do too well... don't let some stupid number dictate your happiness... there's more to life... and there are always other options out there besides uni.. God is good.. He's in control... everything happens according to His plan.. so DO NOT WORRY! And don't be sad *hugs* coz He loves you!! Aiight!?
Mwah! Cyas round!
No comments:
Post a Comment