Friday, December 01, 2006

Hmm thought I'd post since I'm kinda bored and I've been neglecting my poor bloggy. So what's been happening lately in my life...?

Well I finally bought a new capo.. and a metal one so hopefully it won't break.. if you don't know what a capo is, its this metal clamp thing that you put on your guitar to tune it up.. like a transposer... pretty nifty! So I've been playing my guitar a lot.. very happy to be able to play certain songs that're hard to play without a capo. Yes my life is very sad. Getting a capo excites me.

I went to dinner on Tuesday night with my schoolies, minus one that's gone to bangladesh already, at Pancakes on The Rocks. The food was pretty good and it was fun to go out and catch up. Three of my friends went to Melbourne together for like 5 days so yeah.. it was cool to hear their adventures. Afterwards we were going to watch The Prestige (yes even though I'd seen it already I wanted to see it again) but when we got to George St the next screening was too late so we decided not too... but I was already in the mood to watch a movie.. so when I got home I rented some dvds: Pirates of the Carribean 2, The Family Stone, The Island, and Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. All of them were alright I guess.. but nothing compared to The Prestige. But I guess that's coz I wanted to watch something that had a lot of twists and was surprising.. but all the dvds I rented out turned out to be fairly predictable which disappointed me.

What else.. hmm I bought an iTunes card.. yes seemingly trivial but I could finally get the songs that I wanted to get.. and that was exciting for me.. haha.

Ooo and this is veeerrrryyyy exciting news for me.......... I GREW 1cm!! Yay for me!!! Lol but not like I grew it in a week... it's probably more like in a year.. haha.. which seems to be the average rate.. but I'd really given up on myself so.. I was very excited to learn that. Now I can say that I'm 5"2' .. yippee... same height as Reese Witherspoon!!

Today I played tennis with Manda, Nate, & Will at UNSW. It was really good.. but soooooo hot!! But yeah.. good exericise.. which I haven't done much of lately. We should make it a regular thing. But I'm in a lot of pain now.. and I'm sure I'll be in a lot more tomorrow when I wake up.

And PJ Party.. that was sooo much fun! We (the Year 12s) had a lot of fun filming our video presentation too.. hehehe... none of it was meant to be mean though.. like manda said, "we mock because we love"... lol. Y'all know we love you!!

Ooo and I'm going to the Australian Open with my parents in January during Round 2. No big matches but at least most of the players will still be playing. I think we're taking a road trip so we'll be stopping by at other places along the way too. So at least I'm having some sort of getaway.

My schoolies and I wanna go to Palm Beach though. Dunno when that's gonna happen. We should start planning it soon.

Oh and yeah.. I got a hair cut.. it's not majorly short or anything... I actually prefer it this length, especially in summer because it gets sooo hot!! So yeah... after one of those hot days.. I got home and just got my mum to chop it.. coz I was so annoyed by it.. haha.

Mmm anyway... I'm sleepy now.. gonna go beddy-bye. I'm running on less than 6 hours of sleep.. G'night all.

No comments: