Friday, June 03, 2005

Lonely weekend..

My Mum's gone to Perth with my brother for the weekend. I'm so sad.. hehe. He can get cheap flights coz he works at qantas, so they jetted off earlier tonight and my dad and I are going solo for the weekend. I miss my Mum for the obvious reason that well.. I miss having her around.. and... because without her hear, it means that I have to do the washing + ironing. (sigh) Normally I wouldn't mind, but I've got a bunch of hw to do as well.. which is the reason why my Dad and I didn't go with them. Last time when my Mum went to Bandung for a week to visit my grandpa.. and well... let's just say I didn't cope too well for the first few days. But after the intial period, it was ok. When she got home I was like... 'eh.. Mum's home' hehe.. but yeah... the first few days are the hardest.. once u get over that.. it's pretty much smooth sailing........... I hope.

So.. I got a hair cut today. It's still taking a while to get used to. Oh and my school photos weren't a complete disaster, that is to say, I didn't feel like burning them, which is more than I can say for the 2nd half of my english half yearly (it's in the bin atm.. hehe)

I'm mega mega tired right now. You know why? Coz I stayed up watching Amazing Race last night (yeah I usually sleep at 10.. but instead I slept at 11). The one time I watch it it had to be sooo boring! Nothing happened. Although... some things did happen, lol. But I kinda wanted to see Rob in action, after not watching the last few episodes, and hearing funny things about him from friends. I would never have been able to do that Fast Forward though. Omgosh I think I would've died! Same goes for the underground cave maze thing. I felt claustrophobic just watching them crawl through the tunnels. *shudder* and poor Gretchen. Not sure whether I should watch next week's episode or not *sigh*


Beyond earth's sorrows, the joys of heaven,
Eternal blessings with Christ my Lord;
Earth's weeping ended, earth's trials over,
Sweet rest in Jesus, O blest reward! —Gilmore
- taken from Our Daily Bread 03.06.05


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks Tommy =)

- Jen