OMGOSH GUESS WHAT!!!
Ok maybe some of you know that a movie version of Pride & Prejudice is going to be released on 23rd September this year, starring Keira Knightley as Elizabeth Bennet (o_o).. if you didn't then well.. join the club. I only found out this morning (although apparently my friend told me before but i don't remember that).. and I just did some searching.. and I found a site with the trailer on it!
So I just finished watching the trailer and almost had to stop myself from squeeling or something along those lines. Hmmm not too sure about the casting director's choice of Keira Knightley.. but maybe she'll prove herself.. who knows. Mr Darcy is played by a seemingly unknown who's not too bad looking in some scenes. It's going to be difficult to watch it though because the BBC series is so beloved, and I think many people find it hard to see anyone else as Elizabeth & Darcy (me included). Check out the Yahoo! site as well for a few pictures and other details.
Yay how exciting! And.. and.. we're starting up our study of P&P again on Wednesday in English! Hooray! Can't wait.. no more poetry!
Another surprise I received today was a birthday party for myself and 3 other friends. They said it was supposed to be a surprise (although everyone knew it was happening) but it really was a surprise for me because I didn't know that I was one of the birthday girls. We had a nice (and very creamy) chocolate cake and lots of chips and soft drink. I felt pretty sick by the end of it, hehe.
I handed out the RICE flyers to my friends. I hope that they can make it!
I've been thinking about ideas for my visual representation. Basically we've been studying Ted Hughes' poetry and have to make a visual representation of the themes/ideas portrayed for aour assessment. I'm so lost for ideas. Not sure what to do. Have to give it some more thought...
Bye for now..! I am going home...
Monday, June 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
mr darcy is SSSOOOO!!!>.. ugly!!!
Shoosh he is not! Not as good as Colin Firth (who does not look like a rat thank you very much!) but he's alright.. don't be mean! lol =P
Post a Comment