to update my blog! (it's gonna be one of those what-I-did-today ones)
I had a really nice english lesson yesterday. It was freezing so my teacher (mature woman, 50s maybe) moved her desk away from the heater and made room for all of us to sit around it so we could stay warm. Then she talked about P&P (woot woot!) and whilst talking about Elizabeth breaking Darcy's heart, she went off on a tangent and started talking about her first boyfriend and how he just broke her heart and she's never gotten over it since! Lol.. it was so cute. My friend Nayna kindly suggested that she go hunt him down haha! Then she started talking about her daughter Eliza (which she kind of named after Elizabeth) and how some dude is head over heels for him but she's not interested coz he's not good looking. Anyway, she went on to say that every singly one of us would have their heart broken (mhm) and every single one of us will break some poor guys heart (hmmm? I am yet to prove that), that some boy's mother will be sitting at home crying her eyes out.. lol.. somehow I don't think that'll ever happen to me! Well anyway it was a nice lesson, sitting by the fire, having a little girls talk.. talking about P&P.. what could be better! hehe
We're watching that In the Womb show for Exploring Early Childhood. It's interesting, yes.. but not quite sure about when we get to the labour part.. hehe. Why are babies so cute!?!?! I don't understand..
Lunch time bible study was kinda disrupted today coz the teacher who lends us her room was in a meeting, so.. we stood around for about 20 minutes thinking what to do and where to go. Finally we settled in the quad.. it was just me, michelle, and natasha btw.. dunno where alison was. I reminded her yesterday but maybe she forgot or had something else to do? Yeah and we were sitting there.. where there are ppl walking past and everything.. and this teacher (Ms Vu) saw us.. and goes to us "wow. you're very enthusiastic" coz she saw us reading the Bible right.. and then.. these girls were playing close to us.. and one of them asked for 10 cents.. so we like gave it to her.. and she saw the Bible.. and goes to us "oh wow! God bless you's all!".. lol.. I just wondering what they're thinking of us. I hope that girl doesn't get the wrong idea and think that Christians are only nice to people so that God will bless them.
I still haven't gotten around to emailing Oom Joe about baptism classes. I'm still waiting to see if anyone else is gonna do it. So far it's only me and rinaldy for sure.. dunno bout the others? How bout it guys?
Ok I got an idea for my visual rep. Still draft though. Have to think about it even more. Seems so hard. I've never done one before! Hopefully my creative juices will start flowing some time soon!
Started calculus in maths. It's ok right now, we're just learning how to differentiate. I get it.. but we'll just see when it gets harder.. lol. I've heard that some people thought that ext.1 was horrible! but.. it's not that bad i reckon.. granted, it's hard.. but it really makes 2 unit seem like a breeze! plus u get scaled up so.. i don't mind keeping it. Think it'll be worth it.
Anyway.. guess that's all for now.. pretty boring post huh? My old english teacher used to say that you shouldn't ever start saying something by apologising.. so instead.. i'm gonna end by apologising.. lol.. which is kind of the same thing.. but nevertheless.. sorry if this post was boring... i didn't really feel like posting.. just felt a bit obligated to do so...
Cheerios!
Friday, June 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
well.. how bout just starting with a fellow christian? One of the girls that go to our church even? Chin, Herra, Caroline? Anyone else? It's definately worth while.
Talk to Debby about it.. she might be able to help you out abit. I'm not too sure whether starting a bible study with catholic friends would be a good idea (which I know is why you haven't) but.. i dunno.. it actually might be a good idea? But yeah.. ask her about it.. I'm not too sure what the right advice to give is. But I'm happy that you have the motivation to start one *wink*. I'll pray about it for you.
weird.. how come? Wouldn't you be able to get to know eachother better and form closer friendships?
- Jen
Post a Comment