Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Today marks the...

Official beginning of winter.. and the middle of my school week..

Felt a bit off the last few days... lack of sleep and probably the cold.. had a bit of a sore throat but I think it's going away.. take lots of vitamins! Been like.. snapping at people, low tolerance.. but yeah.. the more sleep I get and the more God changes my cruel heart (sigh).. the better I feel.

Gym today was extra exciting because I had some girl talk with two of my friends.. hehe.. and of course you know what we talked about *wink*.. it really made working out a lot easier and more fun..

I'm getting behind in Maths... so much stuff to get my head around... trigonometry! the hard stuff (although there's probably harder)... so much work to do...

Gonna get a hair cut sometime this week... it's getting a little too uncontrolled and there's like these curls in places where I don't want curls so.... snip snip... sorry if anyone wanted me to grow it.

We're getting our school photos tomorrow... a bit apprehensive.. I always manage to look not-so-good.

I registered for Retreat on Sunday... if you haven't.... gooooooo! register.. please!

My Mum just cooked spaghetti bolognese... mmm yum... so I'm gonna go and eat now..

- Ciao!

P.S. This post is one of those.. type-the-first-thing-that-comes-to-your-head kinda post... so if you're wondering why it's a bit random.. then that's why *wink*

and what's with shared blogs these days? Is it 'in' or something? I have no comments to say that I want publicly known so if you wanna know what I think about it... ask me =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i liked that girl talk.. we should do it every wed..and you know what happens this tues.!ah!.. so excited.. we can talk abt it on wed.!