Today was also our last Peer Support lesson. I enjoyed Peer Support.. especially getting to know the kids in our group and sort of forming friendships with them. I hope they got something out of it. We pigged out on chips and lollies, then just played some games. I reckon we had the best group *wink* hehe. Some of them were naughty/stubborn sometimes, but well.. I still liked them all. Kinda glad it's over though. No more planning and missing lessons. But yeah.. it was definately worth it in my opinion. Looking forward to the end of year Peer Support picnic!
There's so many rumours going around these days. I wish people would stop talking (including me) about who likes who and etc etc. It's drawing our focus away from God, and onto eachother. The main idea of a youth group should be all eyes focused on God, not one another. I dunno.. I think there's just been increasing talk, which is only natural, but that doesn't mean we can't stop it. So.. if anyone's with me on this.. please, let's make an effort to stop discussing who likes who and concentrate on how we can live a life pleasing to God by loving one another, and serving Him as one. That's what's important.. and really... we should be able to talk about God with the same passion that we talk about who likes who and other forms of gossip.
I've been reading Pride and Prejudice again. Still good the third time round hehe. It's just such a beautiful book, beyond words! I can't explain it.. and you probably wouldn't understand unless you read it.. lol. I highly recommend it! The best novel that I've ever read, yes, even better than LOTR.
How good was Amazing Race last night!?!?! Omgosh! It was hilarious and so exhilarating! The brother's are kinda growing on me now 'cause they're so funny. I loved when they were reading the clue at the beginning. Now I've realised that Rob's pretty bad.. lol. He could've at least slowed down or something.. so mean! And what he said about Meredith and Gretchen haha.. people always seem to think Meredith's a woman.. you notice that? I cracked up so badly when the brother's were calling the bushman Yoda. They're hilarious so I hope they stay in the race. Glad they didn't get out. What an exciting ending! Kind of ironic that Ray and Deana were coming first, and they ended up being eliminated. I think it was 'cause they couldn't work well together, and Ray should've driven! The car crash was cool too. I mean, I know they could've gotten hurt, and the cameraman did, but it all adds excitement to the show. Unbelievable how the brothers still managed to not get eliminated! Anyway.. that was the best episode I've seen in a while.
I guess that's all.. Hope you had a good week.. Bye for now!
Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.
—1 Samuel 16:7
No comments:
Post a Comment