I watched the Henin-Hardenne vs. Schiavone match last night. Omgosh it was one of the best women's match that I've seen in a while!! Their shots were UNBELIEVABLE!! I really thought Henin might've been going down but she came back in the 2nd set. The 3rd set was edge-of-your-seat entertainment! When it started to rain I was sooo bummed and afraid Henin might lose her rhythm... but she didn't soo.. woohoo for her! Totally killer match.
Now I'm in the mood to watch the Australian Open, starting this Monday. Omgosh if I found it hard to study before imagine now!!! yikes.. gotta get that self-discipline going. I'm really looking forward to watching Hingis' first game though.. see if she's any better now than she was before. I doubt that she'll get very far though. I thought she was gonna retire?? But oh well.. good to see her back. She used to be my favourite, but that was before when she was younger.. now there's heaps of other great female players.
Too bad Safin's not in the Open. He's always interesting to watch.. lol. I know you'll agree with me Nayna.. but for different reasons *wink* haha! Yeah when I say interesting I mean.. when he chucks tantrums and stuff.. it's very funny and entertaining. But hmm.. I must say... I was just watching this like.. recap on the 2004 Open (where he lost to Federer in the finals) and he had short hair.. and he actually looked alright.. especially when he smiled... lol but he looks funny when he's angry... russian mafia. There, ok, I admit it, he looks alright! I'm just not so big on the lifestyle.. hehe.
Hmm.. on a bit of a side-track.. I just realised that tennis players have reeeeaaaalllly nice arms.. lol =P... just watch out next time there's a close-up of them gripping the racket.. *wink*.. I'm tellin' ya!
Saturday, January 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment